Best of....... fights next week (H100/H101)

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Since they're on vacation, it'll probably turn into "Fight Week" here on the forums as well...

:pokey:

Sounds like a good special, tho.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
At least Steve Langford saved us from the inevitable "Waaaaa!!! They never announce vacations!!!" thread.

Except I guarentee someone posts a "Waaaaa!!! They never announce vacations!!!" thread whining that the announcement didn't come from Howard himself.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
Vacation!!!!! What!!!!!! Didn't they just have a vacation. I swear they get so many days off it's like their never there.

You guys forgot about that inevitable thread. Just let it go people we all know they get a lot of vacation time.

TheScionicMan

Oct 11, 2008
I think I heard a spot for it in one of the breaks the day before Langford reported it...

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
I think I heard a spot for it in one of the breaks the day before Langford reported it...

Spots don't count, they'll just claim to FF or change the channel during commercials. What do you say about people who wait until a commercial to turn off something they hate?

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
K-Rock too. I heard John and A.J. in the commercial.

:note:
Anybody here seen my old friend AJ
I think there must be something wrong
Last time I saw him, he was in the hallway
Punching Stuttering John

Anybody here seen my old friend AJ
You know he was acting kind of wacky
I hear he's out there, flipping burgers
With Dice Clay, The Jesus Twins, and Jackie

:note:

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
Yeah, the commerical got me amped up for it. I'm hoping they do a lot of good stuff. But this also means we hear the Artie and Teddy fight again...Wait, who am I kidding, I'll listen to it millions of times...

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Scott the Engineer going off on Gange over the tape of Scott training for the pushups contest better be there.

Also the pre-fight weigh-in fight between Stuttering John and Cabbie.

The John the Stutterer vs. Ralph dustup where John yelled "Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-You Berry Faced Queer!!" and "I have rockstar hair!!" would be great.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Are they only doing actual fights or will they mix in some of Howard's great browbeatings on Gary (technobeaver) Dell'abate?

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Gary, repeat after me:

"My boff . . . is the best boff . . . who ever boffed. So help me boff"

TheScionicMan

Oct 11, 2008
Robin NOT doing the news was the best segment so far, IMO. It had Howard dissing the Hampton's, Fred doing Dominic, Howard talking about how annoying his friends thought Vinny was and then Jackie busting the slightest of balls and having Robin go off. And of course Ralph had to call in and give his 2 cents as well.

:2funny:

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
Agreed. Robin not doing the news was great, listening to Artie vs. Stuttering John about the baseball pitch, and think that's also a great segment. It sounds like anything that could still be on the current show. Makes me wish I listened when John was still around, he was great for the show, and this is one of the few times I've heard a recent non sirius show with John and Artie going at it.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008

You're right. I remember hearing commercials for "Fight Week on Howard 100 and Howard 101." They didn't say "The show is on vacation" but it was fairly obvious. They usually do the "Howard live on Monday" promos, but "Fight Week" was a dead giveaway.

Cardville

Apr 10, 2009
The one person busting as much balls as Stuttering John, if not more, is Robin!

When they were busting KC's balls was the best. I've never heard Robin go off on someone like that. She was brutal. Stuttering John is definitely missed too.
Good show today.