Beaver Phillips Cut Copy and Paste

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
I really enjoyed the segment with the guy with online dating tips. That being said this guy has apparently slept with something like 600 women in 6 years. Isn't that too much of a good thing. I can't imagine the repercussions of that. Living in fear of disease, constantly dealing with drama from past women. Seems like everywhere I would go I would bump into women I slept with. My whole life would be just juggling dealing with past lovers. Yikes. I'll take a handful per year instead.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
I normally can't stand people shilling their stupid "how to get laid" books, but I actually enjoyed that segment.

They should find one of the wackpackers or something to have the guy counsel him. I saw someone suggest John the Stutterer and thought that would be genius. And I got over my initial reluctance to take a guy going by the name "Beaver" seriously. :jj:

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
I also enjoyed the segment, although it brought up some interesting memories from my singlehood. The guy was well spoken and had his points on-hand. I would say it was the best interview segment in a long time.

WTF is up with JD? "Wow, JD. You answered the wrong answer to a question that didn't have any wrong answers (originally). Amazing!" :D

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
I normally can't stand people shilling their stupid "how to get laid" books, but I actually enjoyed that segment.

They should find one of the wackpackers or something to have the guy counsel him. I saw someone suggest John the Stutterer and thought that would be genius. And I got over my initial reluctance to take a guy going by the name "Beaver" seriously. :jj:

I thought he was a great guest as well. I would really love to see something where he works with JD to get some p*ssy.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Copy-Paste-Bang-Beaver-Phillips/dp/0982258100]Here's how to order[/ame]

<my homage to Billy Mays>

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
But seriously do any of you guys wish you slept with 100 women per year???

Honestly, no. I'm pretty happy in the relationship I'm in now. When I was single, the idea would have appealed to me at first, but I'm too much of a germaphobe. I probably would have been happy with 6/year, tops.

FunTimeBeaver

Banned
Jul 22, 2009
I thought he was a great guest as well. I would really love to see something where he works with JD to get some p*ssy.

JD's problem is he wants nothing but 9's and 10's. He wants women that are way out of his leauge. He won't settle for a decent looking girl thats into him. He ignores them and acts like he is above them. JD is a prick that way.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
JD's problem is he wants nothing but 9's and 10's. He wants women that are way out of his leauge. He won't settle for a decent looking girl thats into him. He ignores them and acts like he is above them. JD is a prick that way.

Hey, FunTimeBeaver! Wasn't that the guy's nickname from yesterday? Are you the author of Copy, Paste & Bang? ;)

Nice to have you aboard at DRC.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Depends on how much of a fun time your beaver is. Lets have Cpt BMF test things out and we will go from there. :p

You forgot to ask if he is a midget or a tranny...

As for the 100 women per year, not sure it would be my thing. Some casual encounters would be nice, but man, at a certain point it's nice to have someone to hang out with, have dinner with, go for a walk/run/bikeride with, etc. Sex is cool, but not sure it fills all voids.

That being said, I'm sure me 20 years ago would tell the current me to shut his pie hole.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I really enjoyed the segment with the guy with online dating tips. That being said this guy has apparently slept with something like 600 women in 6 years. Isn't that too much of a good thing. I can't imagine the repercussions of that. Living in fear of disease, constantly dealing with drama from past women. Seems like everywhere I would go I would bump into women I slept with. My whole life would be just juggling dealing with past lovers. Yikes. I'll take a handful per year instead.

Here's the interesting thing.

If a woman sleeps with 600 women in 6 years, she's a whore.
If a man does that, he's a rock god.

Yeah, I can see where women may have an issue with that.

Still, 600.. too many.