1. Hectic Art has been promoted to Admin. See the thread in the News section.

Be sure to wear your tinfoil hat while listening to satrad....

Discussion in 'SiriusXM Soundwave Cafe' started by IdRatherBeSkiing, Dec 17, 2008.

1. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

2. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

Wow, sad story. I am pretty sure Newbury Park and Thousand Oaks is one of the safest areas in the country. Must have shook up that area pretty well.
  3. MAJ Badmotherfarker

MAJ Badmotherfarker is drinking a beer.

What's the frequency, Kennith?
  4. almaniac27

almaniac27 New Member

My XM just tells me to cheat on my wife. But I'm not married, so the joke's on them.
  5. Blitz71

Blitz71 Member

I hate stories about little kids getting killed. I hope that fucker fries!!!!!
  6. almaniac27

almaniac27 New Member

It's actually worse for the person to have to spend life in prison, because I've heard that inmates don't treat fellow inmates whose crime involved children very well. I've heard stories where some child abuser gets assaulted by someone else in the joint.
  7. dlnester

dlnester Active Member

Dan Rather knows.
  8. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Funny, my Sirius keeps telling me to cheat with your wife.
    I wish they could get their acts together.
  9. JoeTan

JoeTan New Member

Told me that your mother was having a 1/2 price sale.
  10. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

Damn those Ashley Madison ads!!
  11. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 New Member

12. Brad Bishop

Brad Bishop Member

I know that this is a pretty common way of thinking but it's a pretty crappy way to run a judicial system. Basically we're saying: We don't have the balls to take care of this ourselves, we'll stick you with people who do and look the other way.

There shouldn't be 'jail justice' or 'jail law' where things are run differently. If you end up in jail all inmates should know who the boss is (the judicial system) not 'whichever gang gets to you first'. That's pretty messed up.

That being said, if the guy did it, put him to death and get on with our lives.
  13. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

tinfoil1.jpg

Taylor, when are you getting these back in stock?!?!

Lionel Richie keeps telling my to make him toast!