Batman: Arkham Asylum

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
Anyone here playing this? It's available now for the PS3 and XBox360, and is going to be on the PC on Sept 15th.

Incredibly fun game even if you're not a hardcore Batman fan. A lot of action whether it's fighting off several henchmen at a time. Or creeping around trying to silently take out enemies without alerting the others nearby. And there's plenty of hidden trophies and riddles left by The Riddler that'll keep you backtracking.

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
I saw GiantBomb.com play through the first 25 minutes of it, and it looks freakin' awesome. Slow motion kicks, detective vision?:bigthumbup:

But what's the length of the game? I can't imagine it'd take much longer than 5 hours to play...

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
GiantBomb says it takes 13 hours to get through, so it's on my list of games to get now:bigthumbup:

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is a long ass game, for what it's worth.

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
Apparently there's a game called Persona 4, some Japanese game, and it's like 80 hours long...:shock:

I think the longest game I ever played was Mass Effect, which took a good 20-25 hours to play for me.

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
I played this on the PC over the weekend for 10 hours straight! Great game, takes a lot of elements I would otherwise hate, i.e. the puzzle elements, or stealth, and it works surprisingly well. :bigthumbup:

However, the windows live integration with the PC sucks donkey balls! Due to an apparent error in my windows live sign in, I lost all 10 hours I played... :bigcry:

Reactions: semipenguin