Barstool Radio

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
ok this is going to be the thread where i post sports stuff i found on the barstool blog.

i think i'm in love.

Reactions: Aaron

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
This is a fascinating story. Barstool has hated ESPN for years. Barstool gets bought by the Chernin group, moves to NYC and a year later they have a show on ESPN2. Some of the ESPN staff Barstool has gone after over the years are not too happy about it.

ESPN's Sam Ponder calls out sexist history of network's new partner, Barstool Sports

Here is the original Barstool article:

Barstool Sports

And here are Ponder's tweets after they got hired by the mother ship:

Big Cat didn't write that but Sam seems to think he did.

Barstool obviously not happy about this:

Barstool Sports

Barstool Sports

The most interesting part for me is the fact that Barstool is now on ESPN. Seems like a sellout move but I guess that's what ya gotta do when you literally sell your company to a bigger media group.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
This is amazing and a fun interview:

It's freaking cool that the head of Barstool got to interview the leader of the free world. And Dave Facetiming his dad with President Trump at the end was great.

I totally agree with Dave that, "I don't care what your politics are this was an opportunity that couldn't be turned on. I still can't believe it happened to be honest."

I feel the same way. A few years back President Clinton spoke at a rally Delray Beach for the governor's race. I was not voting for the candidate and I'm not a fan of President Clinton but I took my dad and we went to see him speak cause it's just cool to see a President (any President) in real life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aaron

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
That's cool. President George Bush (the elder) gave a speech on campus when I was in college, so I went see him. Always wanted to say I've seen one of the people who served as President.

Reactions: JHDK