Ban Artists on G2

drowe

Oct 14, 2008
I would like to ban an artist from my custom station. The only way I've seen to do it is to catch a song by them playing on the web page and then clicking to ban artist. The problem is that I don't listen on the web page, I use my G2 exclusively. These are artists I haven't added to my station so they don't show up in Artists Playing section. Any ideas would be welcomed!

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
All you need to do is go into the web player go into fine tuning and manually add that artist, then save it. Now go back in and click the little X to remove that artist and save again, they are now banned and if you go back into fine tuning you'll find them in the banned artist list.

I have done this to Bruce Springsteen on every channel rather customized or one the professional created ones. I just remove him from the artist list and then he is banned. THANK GOD, I never have to listen the him. That list includes George Michael and Wham to name a few.

drowe

Oct 14, 2008
All you need to do is go into the web player go into fine tuning and manually add that artist, then save it. Now go back in and click the little X to remove that artist and save again, they are now banned and if you go back into fine tuning you'll find them in the banned artist list.

I have done this to Bruce Springsteen on every channel rather customized or one the professional created ones. I just remove him from the artist list and then he is banned. THANK GOD, I never have to listen the him. That list includes George Michael and Wham to name a few.
25 minutes for the complete and exact answer! I love forums!! :bigthumbup:

Thanks DAB!

David