Bagman, Please, please..............

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
PLEASE blow a dart up Jon Wood's rearend and put him down AND out of OUR misery! You must have the patience of a saint to put up with having to beat an interview out of him. Im not surprised the Air Force is leaving with him being their spokesman. I care more about Wood Brothers Racing than him and Im not even a fan! What a :loser:!

Oct 20, 2008
Cobblestone Grave
Wood has to be the most whiney annoying person they interview on a weekly basis. Can they not find someone who has a clue to talk to of someone who sounds like they give a freak about what they do?

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
Wood has to be the most whiney annoying person they interview on a weekly basis. Can they not find someone who has a clue to talk to of someone who sounds like they give a freak about what they do?

He and Mayfield are running a close race for that one! Thats the only thing either one could lead!:ignore::rofl2::heat:

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
i could be wrong, but i don't ever remember him ever putting his team or owners down. he just was never a front runner and he really loves his wildlife.

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
What I dont get is Wood had a promising career going as a Roush development guy winning races in their trucks, then he decided to goto this mess that is the Woods Brothers Racing. HIs career will never matieralize the way it possibly could have.

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
Wood just sounds like a slacker! I guess thats the silver spoon he is choking on!

I wouldnt put him in crash up derby car! Complete goof.:bigahh: And your right, that silver spoon is choking him now, but whose to say it will always be there! The day of reckoning maybe closer than we think without sponsorship next year.