Bagman - Don't quit your day job!

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Aint that the truth. Who knew I would need a team of paramedics... all Im trying to do is mount a monitor... not trying to climb Mount Everest. Geez! Who knew?

We're just glad that you pulled through! :yesshake:

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
That was a great story. I felt kind of bad for David when that one guy at the end of the 2nd hour called in and made a joke about how huge David is, then proceeded to offer him a product for said weight loss.

Oct 20, 2008
Cobblestone Grave
Aint that the truth. Who knew I would need a team of paramedics... all Im trying to do is mount a monitor... not trying to climb Mount Everest. Geez! Who knew?

Tell me you fell off the ladder and accidentally used the power tool to impail your self (my younger brother did that...it was not funny at the least but I am warped so I had to laugh)

Tony In NS

Nov 11, 2008
Nova Scotia
I agree that guy with the weight loss plan should be put down and banned from tmd its people like that that we dont need in Nascar he must be a F1 fan

Oct 20, 2008
Cobblestone Grave
what the hell is wrong with f1...I lived in England/France for 8 months and thats all I watched MICHAEL SHUMACHER IS A GOD! The comment was unneeded about the weight loss product, but some people are just calling into radio shows to stir the cauldron!

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
what the hell is wrong with f1...I lived in England/France for 8 months and thats all I watched MICHAEL SHUMACHER IS A GOD! The comment was unneeded about the weight loss product, but some people are just calling into radio shows to stir the cauldron!

No dear, TONY Shumacher is a god.:cool:
I didnt hear the comment, but Poole catches this shit waayyyy too often on the show! If you CALL into a radio show and make deragatory comments about someone, knowing no one can see you, you are a chickenshit!:bigahh: Have some balls people, geezuz!

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com

England? That explains a lot!:rofl2:

Bagman

Oct 15, 2008
The ATL
Tell me you fell off the ladder and accidentally used the power tool to impail your self (my younger brother did that...it was not funny at the least but I am warped so I had to laugh)

Geez! Sorry to disappoint. Next time, I will make sure there is some sort of dismemberment, or even death if that'll make you happy.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
"I agree that guy with the weight loss plan should be put down and banned from tmd its people like that that we dont need in Nascar he must be a F1 fan"

Your a moron. Do you have any idea how many Canadians are F1 fans?

"Tell me you fell off the ladder and accidentally used the power tool to impail your self (my younger brother did that...it was not funny at the least but I am warped so I had to laugh)"

You got some issues.