Baby, it's cold outside!

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Close, I'm just outside of Concord. My son went to a school in Epsom for two years until it closed. It was right off the traffic circle. I also lost my virginity in Epsom, but that's a whole nother story. I'm reminded every time I'm driving down Route 4, which I do a lot.

I hope you didn't lose your virginity in the traffic circle.

And here's an interesting tidbit
View attachment 6708
I hope you didn't lose it to poultry.......

• Haha
Reactions: sadchild

sadchild

Dude
Mar 28, 2016
NH
www.asimplecomplex.com
Technically, I was the chicken. I didn't get laid until a month before my 20th birthday!

Nah, not on the circle, second floor of a house on Goboro Road. Getting laid in wild places like a traffic circle (or more accurately, in the woods behind an ice arena, along the edge of a river, a bit off from the hiking trail, in a playground in the middle of the night, or the back seat of the car parked on the side of the road) came later.

The first time was an adventure enough without additional hijinks and challenges ... she was medically unable to have children. She didn't think she could even have full-on intercourse. We learned one night accidentally that indeed she could, despite having CAV.

• Wow
Reactions: scotchandcigar

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
1ded8bac6d1efd4192acd209655e8770_w200.gif

She didn't think she could even have full-on intercourse. We learned one night accidentally that indeed she could, despite having CAV
If I had a dollar for every time I've heard that! :rolleyes:

• Haha

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
It's going to be 45 down here tonight. I may have to wear my jacket during my walk after the late game.

When I was up in Melbourne one morning it was like 40 and it was really cold walking around in a t shirt and shorts. When I got back I told my aunt and uncle I didn't own a jacket because I live in south FL and they pretty much forced me to buy one. I must admit I like it and kinda look forward to being able to use it, even if that only happens about 5 times per year.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
It's going to be 45 down here tonight. I may have to wear my jacket during my walk after the late game.

When I was up in Melbourne one morning it was like 40 and it was really cold walking around in a t shirt and shorts. When I got back I told my aunt and uncle I didn't own a jacket because I live in south FL and they pretty much forced me to buy one. I must admit I like it and kinda look forward to being able to use it, even if that only happens about 5 times per year.
A few years ago we did the Jewish relatives tour, starting in Fort Myers and ending in Jupiter, and then we finished the trip in Orlando. When we got to Downtown Disney at dusk, it was in the low 60s, and I still had shorts on. But we saw several women wearing winter parkas.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
A few years ago we did the Jewish relatives tour, starting in Fort Myers and ending in Jupiter, and then we finished the trip in Orlando. When we got to Downtown Disney at dusk, it was in the low 60s, and I still had shorts on. But we saw several women wearing winter parkas.

Yea, if it hits 60 or below down here it's basically a county-wide emergency.

This morning it was 46 so I decided to wear my jacket for my walk. Wow, was that a bad idea. I was sweating like a pig after the first mile. Then my arms got all itchy for the rest of the walk and I guess I could have taken off the jacket but I also carry a water bottle so that would have been more annoying. Anyway, lesson learned: 45 or above = no change in my normal clothing.

When my son was young, the daycare teacher told everyone to sit "criss cross apple sauce". That was called "Indian style" was I was an ankle biter.

People who say "criss cross applesauce" are probably pillow biters. But you can't say that anymore either (which I guess is good, it's probably not the best to equate being gay with being weak, although, come on, lighten up everyone) so now the term for a weak man is soyboy. Let's see how long that lasts before Big Soy wages a campaign against it, haha.