bmanatee012.jpg

or...

Manatee.jpg

sea cow week bitches!!

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
i guess i should have expected u losers all voting against me. doesnt matter though. its sea cow week.

manatees.jpg

Evil_Ernie

Smell my finger
Oct 11, 2008
Hell
This was supposed to been done weeks ago, so I jumped the gun this past Sunday and rebelled against 80s movies. :p

I'll keep this avatar for next week too.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
We'll just let Koop have a Manatee avatar, everyone else can have Betty White. :p

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
This was supposed to been done weeks ago, so I jumped the gun this past Sunday and rebelled against 80s movies. :p

I'll keep this avatar for next week too.

u rock!

I'll still participate but my avatar won't be a real manatee! :smug:

meh...lets see what happens

We'll just let Koop have a Manatee avatar, everyone else can have Betty White. :p

not at all funny

Count me in.

I'm a DRC Team Player. Starts on the 24th, correct?

u are both the best ever! way to know whats up.

greatest beast ever!

mantee8.jpg

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
im sad to see sports show was cancelled. i pretty much love anything norm does.

Sorry to go off track a bit, but Norm MacDonald is in town this weekend doing some stand up comedy at Stand Up Live venue and plus he was on 98 KUPD being interviewed. Which I listened to a FM station and he was funny. They made fun of Gilbert Gottfried, talking about there Japanese soccer team. They also had the star of Captain America "Chris Evans" called in to promote his new film. Norm actually took shots at Chris Evans, when he was in the Fantastic Four films as "The Human Torch". Norm made a dirty joke about Mr. Fantastic, which crack me up. Explaining a specific body part that can stretch and that why they call him Mr. Fantastic. But towards the end of the interview, the Morning Sickness crew found out they installed Chris Evans, because they trashed how bad was the Fantastic Four films were and they supposedly didn't realize he stared in it.

Last edited:

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Sorry to go off track a bit, but Norm MacDonald is in town this weekend doing some stand up comedy at Stand Up Live venue and plus he was on 98 KUPD being interviewed. Which I listened to a FM station and he was funny. They made fun of Gilbert Gottfried, talking about there Japanese soccer team. They also had the star of Captain America "Chris Evans" called in to promote his new film. Norm actually took shots at Chris Evans, when he was in the Fantastic Four films as "The Human Torch". Norm made a dirty joke about Mr. Fantastic, which crack me up. Explaining a specific body part that can stretch and that why they call him Mr. Fantastic. But towards the end of the interview, the Morning Sickness crew found out they installed Chris Evans, because they trashed how bad was the Fantastic Four films were and they supposedly didn't realize he stared in it.

sweet! u should go see him if its close. really funny guy. i would really like to see him live sometime.

do u have a recording of that interview? id like to listen.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
sweet! u should go see him if its close. really funny guy. i would really like to see him live sometime.

do u have a recording of that interview? id like to listen.

The price tag is only $27 bucks to see him, not bad. But unfortunately, I knew about it late and plus I have couple of things to do tonight.

I'll try and find a recording of the interview, it could possibly be on youtube or KUPD does have a collection of podcast.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
The price tag is only $27 bucks to see him, not bad. But unfortunately, I knew about it late and plus I have couple of things to do tonight.

I'll try and find a recording of the interview, it could possibly be on youtube or KUPD does have a collection of podcast.

oh dude u gotta find a way to get there. im sure it will be worth ur while.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I bet it would, but I'm going out to dinner with my family tonight. I can't really cancel on them.

is ur fam cool? i know my dad would have no idea what norm was about. but if u have a younger fam they might dig him. call an audible.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
is ur fam cool? i know my dad would have no idea what norm was about. but if u have a younger fam they might dig him. call an audible.

My fam is cool, but my parents are way old school and there not much into comedy.