Auto Club 500 Predictions

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Who's gonna win this one?

Who's gonna blow an engine due to the garbage on the track?

Is anyone gonna pay Jr. back?

Anyone here ready for a nap next Sunday, late afternoon?

Are they going to be able to fill more than half the seats?

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
1. The driver that takes the checkered flag first (same as every week dude)
2. Im stumped on this one
3. Doubt it (it wouldnt be intentional if they did)
4. Of course
5. I doubt it.

Sorry dude, Im just really in a smartazz mood today.:smug:

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Jimmy Johnson & Carl Edwards have to be the favorites at this track after looking at their last 10 finishes here.

Almost every year here, trash is an issue. Someone seems to always end up with a wrapper of some sort on their car causing them to overheat or have to tuck under someone to remove it.

Jr. has more than a few drivers ticked at him. Maybe the speed at this track and Atlanta will put off payback until Bristol?

Most times this race ends up being a snooze fest, but you never know.

I say that they will not fill half but we'll never know the numbers. It will be further proof that racing belongs elsewhere IMO.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
This is one of my least favorite tracks. It's usually boring beyond belief. I'd go with the obvious, a Roush car to win. But lest make it interesting, I say David Ragan.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Why do the wrappers cause problems at Cali and not much any where else?

I don't know why but that always seems to be a story at that track. I'm certain that you'll see this unfold during this race. Or, you may be the type to take that nap and miss it! :Smiley_wink:

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
Kyle Busch 1
Brian Vickers 2
Carl Edwards 3
Greg Biffle 4
Jimmie Johnson 5
Kevin Harvick 6
A.J. Allmendinger 7
Tony Stewart 8
Kasey Kahne 9
Matt Kenseth 10
Jeff Gordon 11
Robby Gordon 12

Snafam

Oct 31, 2008
I don't know why but that always seems to be a story at that track. I'm certain that you'll see this unfold during this race. Or, you may be the type to take that nap and miss it! :Smiley_wink:

Actually, I was skimming through several drivers radio's, and at least one of them, I THINK it may have been the 19, saying that the over-heating problems they were having was because of people throwing their trash all over the place, and a wrapper of some kind got stuck on the grill. So, Daytona fans and Cali fans seem to have something in common! :pointer:

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
I've been doing it for a couple of years now, and have even gotten a couple of hats for finishing in the top 15 :bigthumbup:

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
No lack of entries @ California.

48 Cup
46 Nationwide
37 Truck - Boy that would suck to be that one guy that doesn't make it.