Autism Speaks 400, presented by Heluva Good! Thoughts / Predictions

yippeekyaa

Oct 21, 2008
I can see Uranus from here
Thats the only reason i noticed the tiny icon. I was so accustomed to ignoring him jump up out of the hole the tiny icon off to the side got my attention. maybe fox got tired of the complaints.

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
Well the end to Digger and Fox...

Congrats to the 48 team on the win and domination and to having a pit stop error and making the final laps exciting... :buttrock:

Off to watch the IRL race now.. Chat with ya'll later..

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Good job my Jimmie Johnson. He was the class of the field. Maybe Kyle Busch can do the same next week...:)

Tony fell one position short of where I had him. Better luck next time, Smoke...;)

BobBski

Nov 30, 2008
Buckeye Lake, Ohio
Wonder if anyone will say this was a boring race...and that leaders can't be passed.:clueless: GREAT race and hats off to 48 team and to the 14 team...GREAT show guys.

Customer wanted to unload this afternoon instead of in the morning so I missed all but the last 100...I heard how Gordon went the first lap down; caught in the pits on a caution...how'd he go a 2d lap down? He had a great car at the end running with leaders...oh well there's next week.

Congrats to Tony...New Point leader. Jr didn't do too bad and Joey L's coming a long quite well.:cool:

Gonna miss the Prelude this year:mad:;)

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
I heard how Gordon went the first lap down; caught in the pits on a caution...how'd he go a 2d lap down? He had a great car at the end running with leaders...oh well there's next week.

He just had a crap car at the time and they had to work to get it back.. I had is in car scanner going and he hated everything about his car pretty much til they got it going in the right direction after he went 2 laps down... Jimmie tried so hard to keep him on the that lap but then just couldn't wait any longer and had to go.

Last edited:

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Congrats to the 48 team. From the little I managed to hear on Sirius of the race those guys dominated.
Now, if I could just do a better job in my fantasy games. I near the bottom in all three that I'm in :(

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Well I taped the race and watched a little bit on and off during the race and boy I saw a LOT of empty seats. I normally LOVE Dover but it didn't really catch my interest this time.

k9feces

Oct 20, 2008
I went to Dover in 96, we were crammed into the seats like sardines. The place was completely packed, and it was a boring race. The traffic leaving was horrible, I might be tempted to go back with so few people in the seats.

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
It was a race with the first 30 laps were awesome, and the last 30 laps were awesome. And watching Mark come from 35th to 3rd in a green flag run was awesome too.

thegame310

Oct 13, 2008
Well I taped the race and watched a little bit on and off during the race and boy I saw a LOT of empty seats. I normally LOVE Dover but it didn't really catch my interest this time.

I was at the race and there were a TON of empty seats. I've never been to a race where there has been so many empty seats.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I missed the first 1/3rd of the race. The last 20 laps? Eh....I knew Pit-Stop Biffle wouldn't hang on but I would have liked to have seen Tony hold off Mr. Beard. When it became clear that JJ was going to get it I was gone. I'm glad I didn't watch the whole race.

I do like Dover but I wouldn't mind seeing that race lose about 100 laps.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I was at the race and there were a TON of empty seats. I've never been to a race where there has been so many empty seats.

It will be interesting to see how the attendance is at the upcoming races. Summers here and that means the usual fleecing by the Oil Overlords.