Autism Speaks 400, presented by Heluva Good! Thoughts / Predictions

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Autism Speaks 400, presented by Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips & Cheese - Could they make this race name any longer? :confused:

Who's going to win this one?

Last FOX race this year! :Smiley_wink:

49 teams vying for 43 spots.

Defending Winner, Kyle Busch. :flex:

Race Record, Mark Martin, 132.719, 9/17/97 :flex:

Track Qualifying Record: Jeremy Mayfield, 161.522mph, 6/4/2004. What ever happened to that guy. :rolleyes:

Most Wins (active): 4 - Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Bill Elliott :flex:

Most Poles (active): 4 - Ryan Newman, Mark Martin, Jeff Gordon :flex:

Most Top 5s: 21 - Mark Martin :flex:

Most Top 10s: 28 - Mark Martin :flex: To bad he's 'washed up'! :rolleyes:

I'm going with the 'old man', Mark Martin.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
I forgot to add that they have finally extended pit road to now include pits for all 43 cars. I have not seen anything other than some pics on the web but it looks as though they moved the entrance rather than the exit. It seems that they will now pit coming off of turn 3. I have seats in at the end of turn 4 and have seen many drivers fail to be able to enter the pits under the old configuration. I wonder how much the new entrance will come into play this weekend. :scratch:

Are any of you going to be there this weekend?

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Man I still don't like that name. Call me and oldie or whatever...just don't think it's appropriate.

Last FOX race this year!

Praise the Lord! ;)

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
Tony Stewart 1
Ryan Newman 2
Kyle Busch 3
Greg Biffle 4
Jimmie Johnson 5
Mark Martin 6
David Reutimann 7
Carl Edwards 8
Kasey Kahne 9
Martin Truex Jr. 10
Matt Kenseth 11
Jamie McMurray 12

Jan 16, 2009
macon georgia
i think it is neat to see autism in the title of the race. i have a 6 year old brother with autism. it is a moody disorder. so it is perfect to see it at the monster mile. my brothers name is timmy. gordon will win the race.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
i think it is neat to see autism in the title of the race. i have a 6 year old brother with autism. it is a moody disorder. so it is perfect to see it at the monster mile. my brothers name is timmy. gordon will win the race.

Sorry to hear about your brother. Hopefully he will get better as he gets older...:)

it is a moody disorder

I didn't know Moody was a disorder...:p

Last minute prediction. Tony "I'm still not happy with him" Stewart...:shock:
Posted via Mobile Device

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
41st???? They said he restarted 35th...

So who will be the first to say the new CC isn't helping Jr...?? :blah: I imagine there has to be someone who thinks they should come right out of the box and win....lol

Jager

Nov 16, 2008
Virginia
41st???? They said he restarted 35th...

So who will be the first to say the new CC isn't helping Jr...?? :blah: I imagine there has to be someone who thinks they should come right out of the box and win....lol

I've been listening to Jr's incar from time to time and Lance and Jr have been doing a pretty good job. Jr was doing a good job of telling Lance what the car was doing and Lance keeping up with the changes