audio drops out during sirius speedway

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
Happened to me today too, I thought it was my antenna at my desk was acting up, but the display was not saying "Acquiring Signal" or "Antenna Not Detected". Then it started working again so I figured it wasn't me :)

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
Could be why and yes, I remember someone saying the studio was moved to DC. Oh well, I'm sure after a few days it will all be just fine. If not, I'll toss the antenna out the window lol

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
I've been looking at those too. I'd like one to take out on walks, so I've been reading some posts about them. They have these big headphones, not ear buds and not sure the connection is always that great, but what I'm reading could just be a few bad issues a few people are having.
I've been also holding off to see if in the new year they get any newer items as portables.

I guess neither of us will be recording and posting the shows lol

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
Thanks I'll have to check with him. I've been snooping around this site and there are a lot of good posts about all kinds of stuff on here, and the members seem very nice and helpful (except for a few, wonder who that could be?!?!? LOL) Just teasing ya!

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
Sure, blame it on someone else, just like a man!!!! LOL

No, EM gives me a hard time when I say something nice about Dave. I think EM calls it a Davelovefest or something, I'm sure he'll read this and correct me soon LOL

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
lol..oh you know he will. he can call it what he wants, but i'm also a fan of dave's. i'd listen to bagman and poolboy if their show wasn't aired at the same time as stern.

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
How dare you pick Stern over Bags and Poole. As they say, you should be put down!! lol

I listen to all 3 shows through out the day, for me, it makes the day go by and a good laugh never hurt anyone ;)