ATW for 5/27/2012 - Electronic Gadgets

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
I wasn't expecting it to win, but Electronic gadgets won the poll for this week. So, as always, pick your favorite. :bluemusic:

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I'm going with my new Jimmy Buffett Beat Box.

My new Lynx. This is a damn good radio.

SiriusXM-LYNX-home-kit.jpeg

T

tdevine

I guess a 60 year old shortwave receiver would qualify :cool:

I got my Zenith Transoceanic H500 at flea market 5 years ago, works great. While I obviously love the latest and greatest in radio technology I still enjoy tuning a knob to see what's still out there in the great worldwide shortwave ether.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008

I got my Zenith Transoceanic H500 at flea market 5 years ago, works great. While I obviously love the latest and greatest in radio technology I still enjoy tuning a knob to see what's still out there in the great worldwide shortwave ether.

My dad used to have something like that, it could pick up pretty much anything and everything being broadcast over the air at the time. Wonder whatever happened to it.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio

My dad was a big ham radio guy. He had all kinds of stuff from the old school tube rigs to the newer solid state portables. That kinda takes me back a bit.