ATW: Favorite Avatar Theme of 2011

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Welcome to the last Avatar Theme Week of 2011, here is the list of what we have used this year. I would like to thank Casual of creating the idea of avatar theme week. Jon helping taking over and running it, including those of whom created some great theme ideas this year. I'm looking forward to some new great theme suggestions ideas from everyone in 2012. So enjoy your favorite theme of 2011 and make some suggestions for 2012 if you want to? Enjoy!

Avatar Theme Weeks Lineup - (not in Date Order, Alphabet Order)
80's Movies
9/11 Tribute
Album Covers
America's Theme (Death to Bin Laden)
Beer Week
Betty White
British Invasion Bands
Cheers
Christmas Movies
Coen Brothers Movies
Dead Celebrities From The CDT 2011
Favorite Sports Venues
Favorite Bands
Favorite Guitarists
Favorite NFL Teams
Favorite Satellite Radio Stations
Favorite Universities
Gilligan's Island
Halloween Theme "Horror Movies"
Looney Tunes
Manatees
Mash
Monty Python & Special Theme: Steve Jobs Tribute
Saturday Night Live
Seinfeld
Sports Hall of Famers
Star Trek
Star Wars/Space Balls
Super Hero's
The Big Bang Theory
The Flintstones/The Jetsons
The Godfather
The Muppet's
The Simpsons
The Sopranos
Villian's
WKRP In Cincinnati

Last edited:

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Bazinga!

photo.jpg

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
There a lot of good themes, but I'm going back to the original theme we kicked it off with, DRC Gilligan's Island. :lolsign:

DRCGilligansIsland.gif

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Welcome to the last Avatar Theme Week of 2011, here is the list of what we have used this year. I would like to thank Casual of creating the idea of avatar theme week. Jon helping taking over and running it, including those of whom created some great theme ideas this year.

I could probably still help run it while I'm in classes, but it'd be all I'll do on the board. :lol: Check in Tuesday/Wednesday to start the poll then Saturday night to start the thread. Sounds like it might work. Especially if I get an app like Tapatalk depending on how powerful it is. (Can you see avatars on that thing?)

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Especially if I get an app like Tapatalk depending on how powerful it is. (Can you see avatars on that thing?)

Yes, you can see avatars with Tapatalk. Can't vote in threads, not sure if it allows you to create one or not...

Nope you can't create a poll in TapTalk. But you could always put the options in the thread and maybe a mod can create the poll in the thread for yea?

Last edited: