Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
lego-star-wars-death-star-ii-3441-xl.jpg

lego sets!

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Kinda hard to quote many reply on Tapatalk but to answer the last few replies above, after looking into it was TV policemen.

There no rule in ATW where we can repeat an theme over and over, that why I try add a # to it, like we just did "Anything Goes #7" But maybe it me and it feels we have done this type of category a few times and I kinda want to go different.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Kinda hard to quote many reply on Tapatalk but to answer the last few replies above, after looking into it was TV policemen.

There no rule in ATW where we can repeat an theme over and over, that why I try add a # to it, like we just did "Anything Goes #7" But maybe it me and it feels we have done this type of category a few times and I kinda want to go different.

We'll do snack food next week

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON

But I can't use my Remington Steele avatar to the different choices.