Atw #284 - 9/11 Memorial Week

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Jon named the week of 9/11/16 - 9/17/16 as "9/11 Memorial Week" for the week of ATW #284.

9-11-Memorial-Night-Lights.jpg

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Anyone doing anything to commemorate tomorrow? I won't be attending any ceremonies or anything like that. Coincidentally, I will be taking a physical fitness evaluation with the local Police Department recruiters at the high school not far from here. Still shooting for that law enforcement job.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Anyone doing anything to commemorate tomorrow? I won't be attending any ceremonies or anything like that. Coincidentally, I will be taking a physical fitness evaluation with the local Police Department recruiters at the high school not far from here. Still shooting for that law enforcement job.

while you spend the day trying to better the community and stay fit like a chump ill be sitting in front of a tv from 1pm-12am watching football and seeing how many pieces of pizza i can eat like a true patriot.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Pretty much laid and egg this time around, and won't be moving on. But I've got other agencies I'll be applying for. Moving on!

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
image.jpeg

Tonight, drunk, swimming on top of a luxury hotel in San Antonio, just a few yards from the Alamo, I saw our flag flying at full staff on 9/11. And that flag spoke to me. It revealed the Secret Moto of the United States:

Fuck you.

To all extremists, to everyone who cleaves too closely to an ideology, a philosophy, a religion, a belief:

Fuck you.

America doesn't fear your ideas. We are the people of the Compoicated Middle, where shit gets done, where the future of the world is forged. Don't like it?

Fuck you.