• Your Recently Dead Cat

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
its time for the best ATW since #259. I decided to go with a nature theme cause that sounded good to me. make you picks! :)

Cliffs/Mountains
Bodies of Water
Forests
Deserts
Your Recently Dead Cat

now one of these options may be quite specific to an individual DRC member but i think the rest balance it all out nicely.

as always, multiple voting is a sham and should never be permitted in any ATW poll.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
thats a hard no but if cliffs/mountains win you will only be permitted to post pics to cliff bars and mtn dew code red.

Why code red? Why not other mountain dew drinks? Specially my favorite voltage.

DewFlavorsinCooler.jpg

Reactions: semipenguin

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I voted for desert, but I'm happy for mountains winning. I got several mountain ranges around me.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I voted for desert, but I'm happy for mountains winning. I got several mountain ranges around me.

i voted for mountains but i kinda wanted forests to win so i could use that star wars forest from somewhere around san francisco. but ive got some mountain ideas too.

Reactions: Wolf

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Excuse my indulgence, but I have a multitude of great images, courtesy of my daughter, who's a world-class hiker. Here are a few that I considered.

This is her prize-winning EMS (Eastern Mountain Sports) entry, winter hiking the NH Presidential range.
alli's ems entry.jpg

Sunset in the New Hampshire White Mountains.
sunset.jpg

On the cliffs in Moab, Utah
ledge2.jpg

In the High Sierras, hiking the JMT (John Muir Trail)
high sierra.jpg

Atop Mt. Whitney (14,500'), highest peak in continental US. She's in the purple skirt
MtWhitney.jpg

For my avatar, I chose a bird soaring above the Austrian Alps (captured on her honeymoon)
bird.jpg

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Excuse my indulgence, but I have a multitude of great images, courtesy of my daughter, who's a world-class hiker. Here are a few that I considered.

This is her prize-winning EMS (Eastern Mountain Sports) entry, winter hiking the NH Presidential range.
View attachment 2922

Sunset in the New Hampshire White Mountains.
View attachment 2923

On the cliffs in Moab, Utah
View attachment 2924

In the High Sierras, hiking the JMT (John Muir Trail)
View attachment 2925

Atop Mt. Whitney (14,500'), highest peak in continental US. She's in the purple skirt
View attachment 2926

For my avatar, I chose a bird soaring above the Austrian Alps (captured on her honeymoon)
View attachment 2927

those are all really cool. i like the one you picked and the JMT pics the best. post some more if your feel like it. id like to see.