Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Architoke.

699b19e538ef6525b92568475b4c5269.jpg

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
I spent the night in Black River Falls. Its been snowing off & on. I have to drive thru Madison later today. Weatherbug says they're gonna have a low of 14 tonight. April 8th & a low of 14. That's incredible

My sweets is hosting the neighborhood Spring Hunt Saturday morning and its not looking good. She might have been better off having it Easter weekend afterall.

Reactions: semipenguin

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Here's Suzi Springtime hoping for Spring to arrive

View attachment 2872

heres a weird story that pic reminded me about. i must have been about 11 or 12. my mom used to have a shrink that would come to our house for her sessions. although we lived in the philly burbs it was less than an hour from various small farms and her doctor owned one. so one day when he came over he brought a baby sheep with him. it was recently born on his little farm and was the runt of the litter with clear health issues so it needed some human help to stay alive. not sure why he brought it to my mom but i guess they were friends as well as patient/doctor or maybe they had talked about it previously or something...i never got a full explanation on that. the poor little guy was in bad shape but we thought we'd give it a try to nurse it to health. my mom said we could keep it for awhile. so i wound up caring for it. feeding it from a bottle, making a little bed for it right next to mine and all that. then one day, i think we only had it for under a week, i woke up and the poor little guy was just lying there dead. it was sad but even if it was only for a short time it was cool to say i had a pet sheep for a few days.

Reactions: MadisonRadio1

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
heres a weird story that pic reminded me about. i must have been about 11 or 12. my mom used to have a shrink that would come to our house for her sessions. although we lived in the philly burbs it was less than an hour from various small farms and her doctor owned one. so one day when he came over he brought a baby sheep with him. it was recently born on his little farm and was the runt of the litter with clear health issues so it needed some human help to stay alive. not sure why he brought it to my mom but i guess they were friends as well as patient/doctor or maybe they had talked about it previously or something...i never got a full explanation on that. the poor little guy was in bad shape but we thought we'd give it a try to nurse it to health. my mom said we could keep it for awhile. so i wound up caring for it. feeding it from a bottle, making a little bed for it right next to mine and all that. then one day, i think we only had it for under a week, i woke up and the poor little guy was just lying there dead. it was sad but even if it was only for a short time it was cool to say i had a pet sheep for a few days.
Naturally, after that traumatic event, you started seeing that shrink as well, right? Sounds like he set you up.

Reactions: memebag and JHDK

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Naturally, after that traumatic event, you started seeing that shrink as well, right? Sounds like he set you up.

hah. yea it really was sad. the poor thing slept in its little bed right at the side of mine so it was a rough way to wake up. now that ive been thinking about it i remember that it was such a newborn when we got it that it still had a little bit of its umbilical cord attached. it was probably just an inch or so and it was already dried up, it just had yet to fall off.