Vote for the next theme?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
www.wolfyre13.com
Welcome to ATW #260: voting thread, the week that makes Koop atw week looks like crap! :p Last atw I did was multiple choice, this time you can only vote once. Here is this week theme choices for the week of 4/3/16 – 4/9/16.

Caverns
Crop Circles
Household Appliances
Oh The Hue-Manatee aka "disasters"
Tools/Power Tools

Last edited:

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
When you ran ATW last week, you control the rules. It natural disasters for manatees, I wonder if they taste like seachickens. :p
well thats fine because an ATW without an abundance of cute manatee pictures is a disaster and no one wants your week to go off the rails.

Reactions: Wolf

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
www.wolfyre13.com
well thats fine because an ATW without an abundance of cute manatee pictures is a disaster and no one wants your week to go off the rails.
It not going off the rails and you know I'm busting your ass with the manatee jokes. I made this week theme a bit of a tough one with couple of choices in the past almost winning it, with a side dish of manatee for you.

Reactions: JHDK

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
i would be happy with caverns too. i voted for that one a few weeks back.

also, its been awhile since we had one of our stupid back and forths wolf. its always fun!

Reactions: Wolf

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
www.wolfyre13.com
I'll going local also, the Grand Canyon Caverns. I never been there yet and they a hotel in there. They also say the place is haunted when somebody found, couple of native americans and display their bodies as a tourist attraction years ago. So do you dare stay for the night?

Sometime last year the crew of Ghost Adventures filmed an episode from there, where they had some paranormal activity during the investigation including rocks being thrown and railings rattling without explanation.