• Characters from "Bladerunner"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
my flying monkeys are running away with it.

quick side note, toto is a carin terrier and that was the dog i grew up with from about 8 to 17. oh and when people say its a bad idea to get a pet shop dog they are right. kyra, my dog was supposed to be a pure bread but 'pure bread' in pet stores really means inbred so my poor little pup got diabetes (we had to give it a needle every morning) and went blind. she died after barely 9 years. oh and the insulin needle thing was actually kinda cute cause eventually she figured out that she got a treat after getting her shot so she would happily run over to get it every day.

Last edited:

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
my flying monkeys are running away with it.

fun side note, toto is a carin terrier and that was the dog i grew up with from about 8 to 17. oh and when people say its a bad idea to get a pet shop dog they are right. kyra, my dog was supposed to be a pure bread but 'pure bread' in pet stores really means inbred so my poor little pup got diabetes (we had to give it a needle every morning) and went blind. she died after barely 9 years. oh and the insulin needle thing was actually kinda cute cause eventually she figured out that she got a treat after getting her shot so she would happily run over to get it every day.