ATW: 2/12/12 - 2/18/12 "MLB Week"

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Angels...

Go Royals!
They should've moved the Royals into the AL West instead of the Astros :(

The first Angels game I went to was Angels vs Royals :)

Bo Jackson was playing. I think Wally Joyner was still with the Angels. It was hard on me when he left to go play for the Royals...

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk :)

sbv71

Oct 12, 2008
Angels...

They should've moved the Royals into the AL West instead of the Astros :(

The first Angels game I went to was Angels vs Royals :)

Bo Jackson was playing. I think Wally Joyner was still with the Angels. It was hard on me when he left to go play for the Royals...

I haven't been to a game in many years. They did a nice job renovating the stadium. Now if only we could get a decent team on the field. The "experts" are saying that 2012-13 the Royals could be playoff contenders again. I hope they're right.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
I haven't been to a game in many years. They did a nice job renovating the stadium. Now if only we could get a decent team on the field. The "experts" are saying that 2012-13 the Royals could be playoff contenders again. I hope they're right.
The last Royals game I went to was back in 2007. I forgot who they were playing. It's always nice to go to a baseball game. Most relaxing 3hrs you can have watching a sporting event :)

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
The last Royals game I went to was back in 2007. I forgot who they were playing. It's always nice to go to a baseball game. Most relaxing 3hrs you can have watching a sporting event :)

Hells yeah! I love going to games. Summertime, baseball, cold beer, hot dogs. It's the way to live.

That's why I love opening day so much. Say goodbye to cabin fever.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
The San Francisco Giants.

Providing of course that Buster isn't still busted, Freddie's shoulder is still attached and Brian Wilson's arm can throw a pitch faster than Zito can. I'll still take my chances with that pitching staff, even with that hitting, I'll take that pitching staff in hopes that the Giants can weasel into one of the two Wild Card spots.

An opening into the playoffs is all they need...well, that and of course having everyone count them out in every series. Timmy, Matt, MadBum and Vogelsong and perhaps bullpen by committee.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMiMc3HrY4Q]Blame Canada - YouTube[/ame]

montrww what????

blame canada

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Hells yeah! I love going to games. Summertime, baseball, cold beer, hot dogs. It's the way to live.

That's why I love opening day so much. Say goodbye to cabin fever.
I will try & get a day off in Toledo this Spring. Would love to go to a game :)