At least show the dang point standings!

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
I understand that drivers that run upfront get most of the TV coverage, and thats fine. But why cant they show the complete points standings after the race. Especially right now with the top 35 being so interesting at this point in the season. If I missed it, forgive me and disregard this post. But all I saw was the top 12 after the race.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
This is why you need to just turn down the volume and listen to the race on 128. They ran through the top 15 right after the race...:)

Step away from the TV and put the remote down!...:shock:

:D

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I have my laptop going during races when I home with the live point standings from nascar.com and another window open with fantasy racing. Then I mute the TV and turn on 128 during commercials

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
Seems to me it would take more effort to show the top 12 and then 30th thru 40th than it would to just show the whole field. Oh well, life goes on.

yippeekyaa

Oct 21, 2008
I can see Uranus from here
It would be nice for them to change the scroll to show points standings instead of finish results from time to time. They have done that in the past many times especially in last few races of the year. So why not implement it a few times at the end of every race. It would also help me visually tune out digger and give me something else to focus on.

yippeekyaa

Oct 21, 2008
I can see Uranus from here
I thought yesterdays post race show was long. By the time they interviewed mark martin he had already changed out of driving gear. A few times it look as if they were scrambling to get any driver to chat with them on air to fill the time.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
To be honest, I didn't watch any post-race stuff. As soon as the interview with Kyle in victory lane was over I turned off the tv and went to bed (seeing as I only had 2 hrs of sleep the night before and had to work sunday morning.)

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
It would be nice for them to change the scroll to show points standings instead of finish results from time to time. They have done that in the past many times especially in last few races of the year. So why not implement it a few times at the end of every race. It would also help me visually tune out digger and give me something else to focus on.

Thats what I was gettin at, at least run through it at the end of the race. I dont wanna see it during the race.
As someone mentioned, they were scrambling to make up a post race show. Why not run through it?