Ask.com, the official search engine of NASCAR

Discussion in 'NASCAR' started by down4six, Jan 15, 2009.

1. down4six

down4six Well-Known Member

2. Pink Willie

Pink Willie Member

Digger....:clueless:

3. Snoozer

Snoozer Well-Known Member

Isn't digger that cartoon groundhog that Fox uses on their ground cam shots?

4. Sirius01_8

Sirius01_8 Member

yeah, now he'll have an Ask.com T-Shirt on

5. TheScionicMan

TheScionicMan Last non-Hating Stern Fan

Their offices are right near ours. I always see their logo on the top of one of the downtown Oaktown high-rises..

6. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

It means another company shoved down our throats!:bigahh:

7. TheScionicMan

TheScionicMan Last non-Hating Stern Fan

Yeah the 157 other logos were OK, but this is just too much.

If you Google, then you're not a true NASCAR fan...

8. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Why is that?

9. down4six

down4six Well-Known Member

I figure it won't be as bad as the official long-assed-corporate-named-yellow-caution-clean-up sponsor of NASCAR. I think if all this leads to less commercials (which it won't) it would be cool.

10. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Thats for sure!

11. Snoozer

Snoozer Well-Known Member

"These commercials have been brought to you by AcmeCo. The official sponsor of NASCAR sponsors"

;)

12. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

I thought Acme was the manufacturer of crappy roadrunner catchin equipment?:smug:

13. MicEd

MicEd Member

just curious

Just out of curiousity is there any thing about nascar you people like. while reading most of the post on here i wonder why you call your selves nascar fans. almost every thing posted here has some kind of negitive referance to it. I listened to CBL's interview with the head of ask.com and i think what they are trying to do for the nascar fan is going to be great. Oh thats right you all don't like CBL so you didn't hear the interview

14. riskybzns

riskybzns Well-Known Member

i'm sorry, but when did you start speaking for everyone else? i don't recall me ever saying i don't like cbl nor have i ever said that here on the board.

15. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Well-Known Member

I second that! I'm pro CBL, although you do know, she's not who she portrays herself to be. :rolleyes: :ignore:

16. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

You gotta love it when people like you read a post here and a post there and draw conclusions about the entire group. Thats a great way to judge people. You might wanna do some research where some of us posted things that we like AND dislike about nascar. And I really love the "you all" about CBL! Like a few others here, your post tells more about you than it does all of us. Have a great day :loser:.

17. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

I love NASCAR and am I fan of the sport. As far as CLB.......you must of mistaken us for Mike, cause we ALL know, he doesn't like CBL. LOL

18. SubmarineMike

SubmarineMike Member

Nope I don't but there is a LOT I like about NASCAR LOL

19. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

LOL..........Thank goodness!!! I was starting to be concerned for you :p

20. SubmarineMike

SubmarineMike Member

Antsie there is so much personal stuff behind that CBL thing. I am not obsessed I will just say a friend of mine used to work with her at XM. I know things