As of 6:15am EST, Artie doesn't exist...

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
No mention of Artie whatsoever, though we have a few Beth mentions...

First caller of the day asks about the Jackie lunch, so they are obviously being selective about calls (more so than usual)...

Pretty safe to assume Artie is a terminated employee.

UPDATE: A 6:44am EST caller asked whether Breuer was replacing Artie, and Howard only said it wasn't true, & that Howard would not discuss Artie because Artie's family supposedly put out a press release saying they do not want to discuss it. The end.

Last edited:

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
Hahahah! I love this. Howard does it every time and people hype themselves the day before thinking there will be some blowout.

How awkward. I thought the show was about honesty.

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
3 minutes until 2:30 (3:30 PST, 6:30 EST) and still no mention, just Ronnie doing the shitty karaoke.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
I ain't listening but is Howard crying like a little bitch about his fans?

Holy fuck this guy is a loser. Get over it you rich fuck.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
Howard is so out of touch.

I remember listening to the first show of the year in 2009 on the way to work. Howie spent the first hour talking about how hard it was to have his type of hair.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
I ain't listening but is Howard crying like a little bitch about his fans?

Holy fuck this guy is a loser. Get over it you rich fuck.
I have little sympathy when Howard whines about SFN when he was the one to help legitimize it in the first place. Stop reading it, pull the SFRT if you're genuine, but don't alienate the audience that doesn't give a shit about internet bullshit.

Bubba does the same shit and it drives me crazy.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
Exactly, he legitimizes it. Even that dumb roundtable is only people from SFN. How about the other messageboards?

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
He'll probably say it later.

"Look Artie's not here and he'll say what happened when he comes back."

I'm no Artie fan anymore but at one point he was the only one on the show the "everyman" could relate to. I hope they put someone in to replace him quick as I can't take these Howard rants. Plus Robin will be chiming in more and more. The dynamic of just the two of them talking is not good.

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Sounds like he's been terminated already. Compiling a "Best of Artie" special to honor his time on the show.

Smok44

Nov 19, 2008
Belmar, NJ
He said that the report of Artie quitting the show is untrue, but Howie is planning on playing some of the best of clips from Artie on the show later this week. WTF? Read into it what you want, i just wish he's stop his BS beating around the bush as usual. The old Howie would have addressed it at 6:01 AM