As crazy as Sal is he is nothing compared to Lisa G

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
I am now convinced this woman is batshit crazy. No doubt about it. Supposedly everyone hates her in the back office. She has enough sense to get along with people in higher positions.

Her not wanting to sign that guys book is about as crazy as it gets. It's just how coldly she does it. And as someone on SFN says, it's how she really treats men in her real life. This bitch has some serious shit wrong in her brain.

There's some real hostility with men there. I guarantee you she's never been with a guy. Something is going on with this crazy bitch.

I mean who calls Mutt on his personal phone to have him take down pictures of her?

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
did they ever find out why she wouldn't sign it? What a bitchy move on her part IMO

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Lisa G is most least favorite person on the show. And when I say that, I really mean that I hate everything about her. I hate her voice, her attitude, her reporting, her name, her looks, everything!

She is one of those people that constantly walks around like they're too good for the situation that they're in and then get upset when nobody includes them.

I hate it when she comes in and find NOTHING interesting about her. I wish she would get fired. When it comes to the news department, Steve Langford is all we need.

Lisa is my most hated stern show member. I hate her more than Benji!

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
She came up with what everyone thought was a bullshit excuse. She said that she couldn't sign because she was waiting for Howard to call her in for the news segment. Then said that she was going to sign it after the Win Fred's Money segment.

All of it seemed like bullshit. She then also said that she was reprimanded for taking a picture with someone and she's not sure of "what's right or wrong."

All bullshit. The interns on the Intern Show all confirm she is a heartless cunt who kisses up to the right people.

Lisa G is most least favorite person on the show. And when I say that, I really mean that I hate everything about her. I hate her voice, her attitude, her reporting, her name, her looks, everything!

She is one of those people that constantly walks around like they're too good for the situation that they're in and then get upset when nobody includes them.

I hate it when she comes in and find NOTHING interesting about her. I wish she would get fired. When it comes to the news department, Steve Langford is all we need.

Lisa is my most hated stern show member. I hate her more than Benji!

Amen. I love Robin compared to how much I hate Lisa. I really hope if Howard resigns that he will do away with the news team. Keep Langford if anything. He goes in, reads the news and leaves.

Lisa sticks around kissing ass and telling Howard how great his shirt looks. Fuck that. Everyone hates Lisa and she has to leave.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
I can't fucking stand her. Asm Vargas says she brings nothing to the show. She isn't a team player and she thinks her shit don't stink. I wish they would have kept Penny Crone over her. Atleast Penny would participate. I think they let her go because she was making more money than Lisa Glassberg.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Let's put it this way:

If you could take the most hated Stern Show members, Ronnie Mund, Benji Brock, Ralph Cirella (i actually like ralph) and Eric The Midget and then take EVERY most horrible aspect about that person and roll it into a new person, ROLPH B THE MIDGET, I would STILL hate LISA G more than this new Stern Show Super Villan.

Hands down.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
Does anyone here think she's ever been with a guy?

She's never given a good reason why she has no guy.

Even that guy they tried to hook her up with a while back, she was turning it down before the date. She clearly hates men like poison.

I don't think she's ever seen a cock or even cares about men. She either has no sex drive or is a lesbian in denile.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
I am now convinced this woman is batshit crazy. No doubt about it. Supposedly everyone hates her in the back office. She has enough sense to get along with people in higher positions.

Her not wanting to sign that guys book is about as crazy as it gets. It's just how coldly she does it. And as someone on SFN says, it's how she really treats men in her real life. This bitch has some serious shit wrong in her brain.

There's some real hostility with men there. I guarantee you she's never been with a guy. Something is going on with this crazy bitch.

I mean who calls Mutt on his personal phone to have him take down pictures of her?

mutt should have told her to f*ck off. who is she supposed to be. why would lisa g leave a successful morning drive job on terrestrial radio on a big time NYC station to be a news person on fledgling H100. and most likely for less money??? it makes no sense. that shows you how crazy she is.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
mutt should have told her to f*ck off. who is she supposed to be. why would lisa g leave a successful morning drive job on terrestrial radio on a big time NYC station to be a news person on fledgling H100. and most likely for less money??? it makes no sense. that shows you how crazy she is.

What I don't understand is why she would want to be in the Howard Stern news department but be unable to report on Howard Stern. Doesn't look like she can report on Mrs. Stern either...I recall Howard recently saying that Beth was "creeped out" to see Lisa in the audience somewhere...I guess she is permitted to gush about Beth's latest ring or necklace or two legged dog.... But if she wanted publicity, she's definitely getting some..

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
Again today, another insight into how fucked up in the head this stupid bitch is.

Captain Janks compliments her on the phone when she was interviewing him for a news story and the crazy bitch hangs up and calls him a gentile.

Crazy bitch. Get off the Howard Stern Show please.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Wow. Lisa isn't even a blip on my Stern Show radar. Once the show's done for good, she won't even make it into the footnotes.