Artie's replacement?

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
they are going to fly in K9feces to make the show better again.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
He would be replaced by clips of him and remembrances from the remaining crew. Unless Howard is planning to extend his contract... Then probably FitzDog...

k9feces

Oct 20, 2008
I wouldn't be able to handle the insane schedule, plus Howard wants those marbles back.

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
He would be replaced by clips of him and remembrances from the remaining crew. Unless Howard is planning to extend his contract... Then probably FitzDog...

:bigthumbup:

He's the only guy I'm really a fan of on the Stern series of networks, besides Ferrell, who is just entertaining when there's nothing else on...

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
Jim Norton would be a free agent if his two team members decide to part ways. They joked he would be the foster child and be put in a home.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
Yeah, his humor would mesh well with Howard's... :rolleyes:

I saw him on an HBO show and I thought he was pretty lame. it was that show he hosted that featured Artie and Jim Quivertine. To be fair, Artie and Jim were sub-standard so maybe it was just that forum. I would hope that they would not pick a comic who is just trying to insert lines from his standup routine into the show. But that would be better than Fitzsimmons trying to deconstruct the show into it's comedic elements and pontificate on everyone's role every day.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFp8USTG6uQ]YouTube - Gimme the Loot ! Biggie Lange / Notorious A.R.T. video[/ame]

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
DiPaolo had some great zingers last time he sat in on the news. He was beating Artie to the punch, and just as homophobic, racist, and depraved sounding as Artie.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Richard!

Howard the germophobe having to sit next to Richard Christy for four hours every day would be hilarious.

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
The answer for me is "I'd like to cancel my Sirius subscription". I'm not sitting through another seat filler era.

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
DiPaolo had some great zingers last time he sat in on the news. He was beating Artie to the punch, and just as homophobic, racist, and depraved sounding as Artie.

Artie exaggerates stories and doesn't always tell the truth but DiPaolo is a fucking caricature. There is nothing real about him. It's so forced..unlistenable. It took Artie to get to Sirius to fit in...before that, if it wasn't for a good story here or there, he would often try to crow bar jokes in and rarely get laughs (seriously, listen to old clips!). Dipaolo would be the same thing, only louder!