Artie was on fiyyyaa today about the pitch !

sodomite

Banned
Apr 28, 2009
Gary said something in defence of his pitch and Artie just out of nowhere comes back with;

Fuck you, fag!

I was like ROFL!!!!!!

How does he think of these comebacks so fast? Let's face it, the guy is a comic genius.
Thank god he's off drugs, now that lighting wit is razor sharp!

It took me a while to figure out, but now that I get it I can't stop laughing. See, Artie was implying that because Gary threw the pitch so badly, he's a homosexual or "faggot".
And faggots aren't good at throwing and neither is Gary, hence the comparison!!
Don't feel bad if you don't get it yet, Artie has the kind of humor you have to think about for a while.

Even I didn't get it at first, but by the time he said it 70 or 80 times, it started to get really funny. At one point Artie even suggested that Gary should have gay sex with one of the players right there on the field because Gary is so gay!

Artie says he even went so far as to make a list of which of the Mets team is most gay, and Gary is one of them!!!!

Because in Arties irreverantly skewed world view; the whole Mets team is gay, because he doesn't think they're very good players!! Get it? Stupid Fags!!! Why don't you have stupid ass sex, you fruit!! Aw, I can't do it as good as Artie.

He also had some sly pointed social commentary in his humor when he hilariously observed that some caucasian people are prejuiced against african-americans! What?!
It's sounds crazy but when I thought about it, he might be right in some cases. LOL!
As an example, he said his Uncle Tony is racist!!! Take that, blacks and fags!!!

That's the great thing about Arties' comedy. He can take things that aren't funny, and say them!

Reactions: jamesp717

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Gary said something in defence of his pitch and Artie just out of nowhere comes back with;

Fuck you, fag!

I was like ROFL!!!!!!

How does he think of these comebacks so fast? Let's face it, the guy is a comic genius.
Thank god he's off drugs, now that lighting wit is razor sharp!

It took me a while to figure out, but now that I get it I can't stop laughing. See, Artie was implying that because Gary threw the pitch so badly, he's a homosexual or "faggot".
And faggots aren't good at throwing and neither is Gary, hence the comparison!!
Don't feel bad if you don't get it yet, Artie has the kind of humor you have to think about for a while.

Even I didn't get it at first, but by the time he said it 70 or 80 times, it started to get really funny. At one point Artie even suggested that Gary should have gay sex with one of the players right there on the field because Gary is so gay!

Artie says he even went so far as to make a list of which of the Mets team is most gay, and Gary is one of them!!!!

Because in Arties irreverantly skewed world view; the whole Mets team is gay, because he doesn't think they're very good players!! Get it? Stupid Fags!!! Why don't you have stupid ass sex, you fruit!! Aw, I can't do it as good as Artie.

He also had some sly pointed social commentary in his humor when he hilariously observed that some caucasian people are prejuiced against african-americans! What?!
It's sounds crazy but when I thought about it, he might be right in some cases. LOL!
As an example, he said his Uncle Tony is racist!!! Take that, blacks and fags!!!

That's the great thing about Arties' comedy. He can take things that aren't funny, and say them!

Thanks far sharing. :bigthumbup:

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I agree. Artie had me laughing out loud for most of the show today. I thought he was great during the whole "gary pitch" discussion. This was just the greatest thing that Artie could ask for. having a coworker who is a huge met fan throw like a homo on national television. It was hilarious.

Also, I thought ARtie was great during the Rodman interview, too. Even Rodman was laughing but I think he was getting majorly annoyed with artie.

By the way, I totally got your sarcasm but because I listen to the show for entertainment and not just to complain about everything, I really did think ARtie was hilarious and I'm NOT being sarcastic.

Since being clean and on a diet, I think Artie has been so energized and hilarious. I say keep it up.

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

Gee I have to disagree with the OP. I think artie is as funny as he never was, and in my own special way I think even Howard is finally catching on and ignoring a lot of what artie tries to add to the show because even Howard is realizing that arties humor never was that funny in the first place.

BTW in case anyone is wondering I also listen to the show to be entertained, problem is I am finding myself less and less entertained.

Reactions: sodomite

edweird

Nov 18, 2008
Daytona Beach, FL
Artie is a lot quicker with the comments lately, and sometimes it does seem like he's talking a lot more, but given the choice between this, and listening to him snore while Fred plays music and Howard goofs on it, I'll take the blabber mouth version, as it's more entertaining.

dZilla

Oct 17, 2008
Cold North
Gee I have to disagree with the OP. I think artie is as funny as he never was, and in my own special way I think even Howard is finally catching on and ignoring a lot of what artie tries to add to the show because even Howard is realizing that arties humor never was that funny in the first place.

BTW in case anyone is wondering I also listen to the show to be entertained, problem is I am finding myself less and less entertained.

I guess we'll be seeing you less and less as well :rolleyes:

And Artie was funny. Every type of joke puts someone down.

Waaaaaaaa

dZilla

Oct 17, 2008
Cold North
I thought it was funny as hell, and I'll reiterate he might have went to far, a few times, but I mean they were on it for a large portion of the show even after the first hour or so, hence Artie going on was because it kept going and going.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
For those of you who don't find Artie funny, like sodomite and jamesp717 for example...just out of curiosity, are you gay men? It's an honest question, no jokes implied or anything, because it seems those who find Artie unfunny usually take offense to his gay humor.

Or maybe you guys just don't find him funny?

sodomite

Banned
Apr 28, 2009
Not gay. To me Artie tries too hard to be the tough guinea(even though he is only an 8th italian). He throws the word fag around alot and just laughs like crazy(when nobody else in the studio is laughing at the joke), I used to love Artie but he seems out of it. If you listen you can hear Howard brush him off quite a bit now too. I think it is sad what the fat man has become. I have come to realize that Artie is a spoiled Mama's boy that lies constantly and needs time off to get his shit together. I would rather he was not there and getting help than be there and make an ass of himself.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I'd agree he throws the word fag around too much (Though yesterday it was worth it!) I also think that part of it, when he says that or uses the N word a lot he's being ironic in a way and pointing out how silly people who talk like that all the time are.
Like with his "Thats the hottest Howard TV chick ever" running joke.
I dunno? maybe I'm just reading too much into his jokes. Either way its not something I care to get to worked up about.

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
Him shouting the word fag and constantly attacking people and saying absurd things is what makes it worth listening to for me. I agree it's not always funny, but it's fun to listen to Howard try to move past whatever Artie has said and obviously feel uncomfortable. I think he's on fire lately and even if he goes to far, it's better than him not doing anything at all. It's all a part of his act.

sodomite

Banned
Apr 28, 2009
If gary is a fag for that horrible pitch, what about this guy ? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dooGvcUfjFA&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Artie Lange Falls Playing Softball - Real Life "Beer League"[/ame]

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Sure thats pretty bad too but a big part of the show is busting Gary's balls WAY worse than he actually deserves.
Unless I missed the memo......

sodomite

Banned
Apr 28, 2009
It would be funny if they busted Artie's balls as bad as gary's but we all know what would happen. He would throw a tantrum and maybe a water bottle at someone :scared:

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
You should try calling into the show with those hilarious lines. You could make a series of anti-Artie calls comparing him to a less-famous person in a similar position, such as Jim Norton... People will love you...

Reactions: Wayne Edwards

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
For those of you who don't find Artie funny, like sodomite and jamesp717 for example...just out of curiosity, are you gay men? It's an honest question, no jokes implied or anything, because it seems those who find Artie unfunny usually take offense to his gay humor.

Or maybe you guys just don't find him funny?

Not gay, not that there is anything wrong with being gay , I actually have gay friends, you would be suprised some of them look and act just like you and me, or offended by artie's attempt at humor, its just not funny like most of what comes out of his mouth.

If your every lucky enough to ever actually chat up artie you might want to ask him the same question, I've heard that closeted self hating gay men talk that way, yes my gay friends told me that.

Is it really that hard to believe that people dont find artie funny ?

PS I am glad this was a serious question and not an attack on me, if you had not made that clear I might have misunderstood your intent.