Artie v. Gary

Elwood

Dec 3, 2008
Best opening to a show this year! Possibly best argument since the Pelican stuff. Venom now continuing on TWUS...

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I was just about to post about this. Sounds like Artie is near another meltdown with Gary Man, I wish he'd just get better. He's a good guy and funny.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
good to see gary having a backbone for a change. way to stand up to artie. artie has some audacity to be suprised that people think he's a liar, when he constantly lies to people.

rickster53

Oct 16, 2008
Syracuse,NY
So, let me get this straight: Artie has admitted to lying about his drug use, his relationship with Dana, his therapy sessions and his stint in "rehab" but he's mad at Gary because he thinks that one comment from Gary will give people a false impression of him as a liar? :confused:

Last edited:

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I wouldn't be surprised if he takes a swing at someone on TWUS.
I'm hoping not but he's got that sound in his voice.:eek:

Elwood

Dec 3, 2008
Gary is waaaaay off base, for him to suggest Artie is somehow disrespecting the show is nuts. Artie shows up (mostly) and is funny so I really don't understand why he is upset with some BS here and there.

Roscoe

Dec 16, 2008
I'm an Artie fan, but it's getting harder to root for him. The core of his argument is simply bullshit. "No, no, I only lie on the air for entertainment purposes, and then it's only having to do with drugs." HUH? But he's so offended that Gary can't trust him anymore. Typical bullshitter's deflection. Ignore the real problem and concentrate on a technicality.

ARTIE IS A HEROIN ADDICT. He will crash and burn, and it will be ugly.

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
I missed the whole thing! Am listening to the replay now though.

And I agree, it's getting more and more difficult to defend Artie.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Gary is 100% in the right on this.

I love how Artie gets upset for people calling him a liar and then he admits to lying because he feels it is ok to lie to his boss about everything.

Two weeks ago Artie came back from a rehab and wants them to piss test him and now he is buying synthetic urine in case he's got to take a drug test.

Artie gets hurt by a slight yet he continually hurts everyone on the show and everythign in his life by lying, drug use, alcohol abuse, gambling everything but then somebody calls him on it and he gets pissed.

I love Artie on the show and think he's hilarious but his behavior is completely horrible and he should be called on this everyday.

Reactions: hank-the-dwarf

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
also good to hear gary tell artie he doesn't like how artie treats the show with his absenses.

and shame on artie for saying he is not gonna change his behavior unless howard says something to him personally. what a dick

and kudos to young will for having the balls to call artie out.

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
my recording missed the first 13 minutes of the show, so I missed the opening, but still got most of it, and I gotta say, I'm glad Gary finally got the balls to actually argue with Artie, at least.