Artie still can't tell the truth

k9feces

Oct 20, 2008
Everytime Artie exhibits strange behavior Heroine is not involved, he always uses alcohol as the excuse, swear to god. Yet he claims that he has spent $150 GRAND on it.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Everytime Artie exhibits strange behavior Heroine is not involved, he always uses alcohol as the excuse, swear to god. Yet he claims that he has spent $150 GRAND on it.

I don't take every word on the show for gospel. It's easier on yourself that way.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008

because he doesn't want his family knowing he still uses, so he doesn't say it, and blames it on other things.

Today he said he used pills, not heroin.

Forevernever

Dec 3, 2008
I don't take every word on the show for gospel.

I don't, and I don't give a shit about Artie personally (well, except for maybe hopping he dies of an overdose). Its about show quality; his repetitive schtick is getting really, really old. More of the "I'm an addict" act, followed by more "Artie's amazing (bullshit and embelished) tales of Hollywood". Then he takes over the del Toro interview. The guy totally co-ops - then derails - the show.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I don't, and I don't give a shit about Artie personally (well, except for maybe hopping he dies of an overdose). Its about show quality; his repetitive schtick is getting really, really old. More of the "I'm an addict" act, followed by more "Artie's amazing (bullshit and embelished) tales of Hollywood". Then he takes over the del Toro interview. The guy totally co-ops - then derails - the show.

I like him on the show. His Lorne Micheals (sp?) story today was pretty good.
Obviously, you can't please everyone all the time. Or certain people any of the time.
Good luck with the show though.:cool:

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Yeah, I hate when people take over an entire foru . . . ermmm . . . show in order to repetitively preach their own agenda and drive away fans.

Reactions: Bark

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

Ditto, artie is a drain on the show IMO.

Dump him and give the fans 5 days of Bubba live.

He sounded pretty hyper for a guy who had a hose up his ass so he could detox his liver with wheat grass.

I would bet the house he is still using subutex or other subtance, he is without a doubt still on something. IMO

Elwood

Dec 3, 2008
I want to know why he checked into a hotel in Miami. There are plenty of really nice hotels in West Palm Beach.

Forevernever

Dec 3, 2008
Well if he is it wasn't heroin today.

No shit - he was bouncing off the walls during the del Toro interview. Sounds like he traded heroin for speed.

As for del Toro, here's a real A-lister - and a cool one at that - and Artie wouldn't let him get a word in. Beth's friends he's happy to coddle, but he can't respect del Toro?

Elwood

Dec 3, 2008
Yeah, I think he was hooking up the next book signing/stand up gig (which he didn't forget to promote).

Artie was very truthful today, he said the only reason he was in NYC was for the Rolling Stone interview, otherwise he would have been chillin' in Miami until his next gig under the pretense of therapy.

Howard is doing all the right things with Artie - saying he believes him, giving him space, and doesn't give a fuck about his lies - but this year I believe Artie will blow off the show for a stand up gig and there will be a Howard meltdown with Artie quitting for good.

k9feces

Oct 20, 2008
Artie is setting the table for his next sick day, he will "fallof the wagon" by eating a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese. His stomach won't be able to handle the toxins and his bleeding ulcer will come back.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Howard is doing all the right things with Artie - saying he believes him, giving him space, and doesn't give a fuck about his lies - but this year I believe Artie will blow off the show for a stand up gig and there will be a Howard meltdown with Artie quitting for good.

Not too hard of a prediction, but a least you went further out on a limb than Riley. One of his predictions Mon. night was that we will see thousands of new government jobs, with some going towards making the planet green. Considering Obama announced this "prediction" as part of his platform, I don't think Riley's gonna be stealing any work from Kreskin this coming year.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Not too hard of a prediction, but a least you went further out on a limb than Riley. One of his predictions Mon. night was that we will see thousands of new government jobs, with some going towards making the planet green. Considering Obama announced this "prediction" as part of his platform, I don't think Riley's gonna be stealing any work from Kreskin this coming year.

I predict ETM will be ungrateful and generally miserable for 2009. HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D

Reactions: Jgatie

ThePatriotAct

Jan 7, 2009
I know that if I take the right amount of opiates I become very chatty and not tired at all. You just have the have the right amount.