Artie says Howard is...

Is Howard still edgy and controversial, as per Artie Lange?

• Yes

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I love Hyson, +1.

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
still Edgy and Controversial, on today's show (2009-10-21)

Do you agree, disagree or are indifferent?

Last edited:

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Meh. Howard has his moments still, but I don't really care about edgy or controversial one way or the other just as long as I'm entertained.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
instead of having richard and sal say howard's a sucker, he should have really had artie say before anyone.

And Artie would be 100000% correct while saying it.

Howard truly is a sucker here, self admittedly. :yesshake:

+1 for an excellent point.

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

so yesterday when the poll actually told you who voted for which option, was that a mistake ? Because it aint doing it now.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
so yesterday when the poll actually told you who voted for which option, was that a mistake ? Because it aint doing it now.

When you run a poll, you can chose either option.

Let me see if I can adjust that.

EDIT: Nope, I can't change it. I can't see who voted for what either.

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

When you run a poll, you can chose either option.

Let me see if I can adjust that.

EDIT: Nope, I can't change it. I can't see who voted for what either.

Very cool, this morning under every option it noted who voted that way this afternoon not so much.

Not sure people would vote in polls if others knew how they voted ?

Now all I have to do is figure out how to post a poll.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
Meh. Howard has his moments still, but I don't really care about edgy or controversial one way or the other just as long as I'm entertained.

"Edgy" and "Controversial" have never been what made the show good for me. I think the mainstream has caught up such that what was edgy/controversial 15 years ago now seems tame. As long as they keep it entertaining then I'm good. And there is nothing worse than TRYING to be edgy and controversial like so many other radio shows.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I can't believe one of your schmucks loves me, or at least voted that way...

hehehe..

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I voted yes and here is why.

Listen to regular radio in the morning and see what is going on there---nothing but bad music, bad interviews and lousy hosts.

Howard entertains me and like the other poster, I don't care how edgy or controversial he is--I just want to laugh and nod my head and be entertained.

But, I think as hardcore fans we're somewhat numb to his antics and style.

A lot of A listers just won't do the show because they don't want to have to answer the tough questions, I think this is a perfect example of being edgy. Most of these people would talk to Seacrest or those other clowns all day because they know it is all going to be fluff. George Cloony probably listens to Howard for 4 hours a day but he'll never do the show due to the amount of sex questions he'll get.