Artie Purchasing Urine

dZilla

Oct 17, 2008
Cold North
Now that doesn't suprise me...... well it kind of does, but in reality it doesn't.

But admitting to carrying it... Holy JEEZ......

So hilarious... ahh good ol` Artie, its good that you are 'clean' ha ha:roflmao:

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
Now that doesn't suprise me...... well it kind of does, but in reality it doesn't.

But admitting to carrying it... Holy JEEZ......

So hilarious... ahh good ol` Artie, its good that you are 'clean' ha ha:roflmao:

haven't heard this yet...you mean he bought some clean piss to pass a drug test???

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
I knew he would try something like that when he got ticked that Gary would have to watch him give the sample:

Dr. Drew: . . . Penis in cup . . .

It was shortly after that rule went into effect that Artie weaseled out of taking it.

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

Wheat grass enema's, paying for clean urine just a day in the life of artie.

Dont know if its urban legend or fact, but there is a story about a guy who tried to pass off clean urine (purchased or gifted, I dont recall) as his own. Turns out he got busted when they ran the test and found out he was pregnant. :no:

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Dont know if its urban legend or fact, but there is a story about a guy who tried to pass off clean urine (purchased or gifted, I dont recall) as his own. Turns out he got busted when they ran the test and found out he was pregnant. :no:

That reminds me of a Seinfeld episode. After failing a urine test that came back positive for opiates (due to poppy seed muffins), she is forced to use Jerry's mother's urine the next time. The results come back clean, but Mr. Peterman tells Elaine she has osteoporosis and is menopausal.

Oct 20, 2008
Golf Course
I don't believe this one bit. He can't even keep track of his lies anymore. I wish Howard and Robin would have let him go when he asked them if they wanted to know how much he paid for it after he already told him. He would have probably said a different number.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
The buying urine thing came as a complete non-shock. Literally nothing Artie says is truthful. Artie's new thing is to say he actually loves his job so much, that's the real reason he's a liar, to protect himself from getting fired. "You wouldn't lie to save your job? Of course you would!" Of course Howard is too menopausal to ever do anything serious about Artie. Oh well.