Artie on the phone with Bubba

Blitz71

Oct 12, 2008
Elizabethtown, PA
www.myspace.com
even bob levy?

I like Bob. hes stupid but hes funny. Not funny "ha ha" funny like a clown.

or Joan Rivers???

I don't mind her. Shes cool.

But the Belzer segment was a full day after the Bam Margerra segment. The first time?

I like when Belzers on. He doesn't bother me at all. When hes on, it feels more like the old days. But I will admit, I guess I thought about changing channels when that tool Bam was on. And that fuck nut he had with him, whats his name, licking Sal's ass.......he needs to be put out of his misery. How those losers ever got to where they are..... I guess all it takes is no brain and a tolerance for pain.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
I like when Belzers on. He doesn't bother me at all. When hes on, it feels more like the old days. But I will admit, I guess I thought about changing channels when that tool Bam was on. And that fuck nut he had with him, whats his name, licking Sal's ass.......he needs to be put out of his misery. How those losers ever got to where they are..... I guess all it takes is no brain and a tolerance for pain.

Finally someone who feels the way I do. I never understood the Jackass thing. "No brain and a tolerance for pain" is not a talent, it is a handicap. As far as I'm concerned, Jackass is the Special Olympics of comedy. Sure those guys may be rich and famous, but when you get right down to it, they are still retarded.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
Finally someone who feels the way I do. I never understood the Jackass thing. "No brain and a tolerance for pain" is not a talent, it is a handicap. As far as I'm concerned, Jackass is the Special Olympics of comedy. Sure those guys may be rich and famous, but when you get right down to it, they are still retarded.

I kinda like Jackass. It's nice sometimes to see people act retarted and get kicked in the balls. Yes they do look like idiots,but so what. They are rich, famous and get to bang hot chics. Their just regular guys that act stupid and people like them. Their show had great ratings and their movies always make money. I know Bam might seem like a tard,but he actually is pretty smart. He invested his money well and got out before the market went to shit. I guess to each his own.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
I kinda like Jackass. It's nice sometimes to see people act retarted and get kicked in the balls. Yes they do look like idiots,but so what. They are rich, famous and get to bang hot chics. Their just regular guys that act stupid and people like them. Their show had great ratings and their movies always make money. I know Bam might seem like a tard,but he actually is pretty smart. He invested his money well and got out before the market went to shit. I guess to each his own.

Just not my cup of tea, but obviously someone likes it. That's ok, I hate slapstick, British humor (except Monty Python) and realistic drag (think Tootsie and Mrs. Doubfire) too, but some people love it. To each his own indeed.

Blitz71

Oct 12, 2008
Elizabethtown, PA
www.myspace.com
I know Bam might seem like a tard,but he actually is pretty smart. He invested his money well and got out before the market went to shit. I guess to each his own.

No offense but I highly doubt he made those decisions. I'm sure he has "people" who watch his money for him. I'm not trying to be a dick but if it wasn't for their show they'd just be plain white trash.........not that I'm anything special

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
No offense but I highly doubt he made those decisions. I'm sure he has "people" who watch his money for him. I'm not trying to be a dick but if it wasn't for their show they'd just be plain white trash.........not that I'm anything special

I totally agree with that. I do give him credit for having people to do that for him. There are a lot of people that don't. The people that don't go out spend spend spend and lose their ass. Atleast he has the brains to have people looking out for him. They also pride themselves on being white trash. They know who they are they don't act like they are anything special. I've listened to Bams show on Faction and he admits all the time that he is just a guy that got a lucky break. I'm not a huge fan of the guy,but he reminds me of an every day guy thats all.

Blitz71

Oct 12, 2008
Elizabethtown, PA
www.myspace.com
I totally agree with that. I do give him credit for having people to do that for him. There are a lot of people that don't. The people that don't go out spend spend spend and lose their ass. Atleast he has the brains to have people looking out for him. They also pride themselves on being white trash. They know who they are they don't act like they are anything special. I've listened to Bams show on Faction and he admits all the time that he is just a guy that got a lucky break. I'm not a huge fan of the guy,but he reminds me of an every day guy thats all.

Yeah, I see where you're coming from. I'm sure none of us would turn down big money for doing stupid shit. I guess, in reality, we're just jealous. They're doing stuff any of us could do but they're getting paid for it.