Artie on Letterman - Friday 8/28

chewypgh

Jan 31, 2009
Artie will be on Letterman on Friday. I don't remember hearing Artie plugging this appearance, but according to TV Guide, this is a new show and not a repeat. Also on the show will be comedian Todd Barry and musical guest Imogen Heap. Considering that I've never heard of the other two guests, I would think that Artie would get considerable airtime.

Late Show - This Week's Guests - CBS.com

Spokker

Jan 15, 2009
It sounds like he will be the first guest. I don't know who the fuck Todd Barry is.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
He's starting to be the Joan Rivers of the Letterman show!

Super Dave

Oct 12, 2008
Maple Shade, NJ
www.oropallo.us
Just watching now, Dave was good. After showing Artie's new girl, "I don't know Artie, but if I were you I would start doing something." She is cute, and Artie is looking a lot better. His material is better, glad I padded the show by 15 minutes, otherwise his second part would have been cut off. It takes Dave way too long to get to the guests, I fast forwarded half the show, no wonder viewers have bailed.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Wish to hell that Dana would marry someone else soon... That would provide months of Artie material....

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
Artie really doesn't have much material - had to resort to making a joke about the woman he was with being a hooker, made a joke about being fat was like he was pregnant, and rehashed that Joe Buck stuff AGAIN including regurgitating the Jack Buck impression. If they gave him a few more seconds I'm sure he'd tell everyone how crystal meth is a helluva drug if you ever need to walk to St. Louis.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Artie really doesn't have much material - had to resort to making a joke about the woman he was with being a hooker, made a joke about being fat was like he was pregnant, and rehashed that Joe Buck stuff AGAIN including regurgitating the Jack Buck impression. If they gave him a few more seconds I'm sure he'd tell everyone how crystal meth is a helluva drug if you ever need to walk to St. Louis.

:ter:

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
yo butler...thanks a ton for posting that shit. really cool. i started off the day all happey that stern was back and i ended the day with a bunch of laughs from that artie spot on letterman. all new shit...awesome. his last fe have been mostly new but some recycled shit that i heard before, not this time!!! btw/that broad is smokin!!! i wonder what dania thinks watchin this new spot...if only she stuck through the heroin that could still be her.

-jhdk