Artie on Fire today

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
If this is Artie on clean living or Artie just lying about being clean, it is working.

He was on fire today. While he did sort of hijack the Benicio Del Toro interview it was all hilarious. I was dying when he was busting on Heather Graham and the numerous other chicks on Benicio's resume.

If this is Artie clean, I'll take it.

His funniest moment was when he tried to tell us all in the last 8 years, he's only missed 18 days.

I'm sure the haters will step up but I thought he was energized and hilarious today. Of course, it is probably easy to be that way when you have a TWO day work week but whatever, he was great.

Reactions: Jgatie

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
I thought Artie was at least expressive today, which beats a heroin coma (not to be confused with a schtick coma). Maybe a little shot out of a cannon, but real good and real quick, whcih is all we ask.

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

Not sure who is more delusional, you or artie.

And I mean that in the kindest, gentlest way.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Not sure who is more delusional, you or artie.

And I mean that in the kindest, gentlest way.

I will never understand why people would respond to posts they despise so. After all you have so many options. Some being ignore on your own, ignore this user option on the forum you could always say a pray for the person you think is a useless wretch.

Remember the next time you respond in anger,rage or just general disgust, it was a choice, no body made you do it.

Sound familiar?

Reactions: Vargas

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
I am Artie fan. During his last "on the wagon" period he seemed kind of cranky. Yesterday he actually seemed happy. It was good fun.

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

Artie ate the wagon.

artie sat the wagon and crushed it. :eek:mfg:

BTW a few posters back someone commented on the fact that the last time artie was off the stuff he was cranky.

Makes ya wonder why this time he is so perky, no ?