Artie on Fallon...

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
Thought it was a bad appearance, but a typical one of Artie's... comes out in dirty, stained clothes, same cargo pants as past appearances, hasn't shaved in days and looks like he hasn't showered in awhile, either, etc. Lots of gay jokes and nothing really new. Fallon seemed to be laughing over-the-top, I didn't get it. Audience sort of laughs in a shocked fashion more at the audacity of the apperance rather than the jokes.

Even when the gorgeous Olivia Munn came out, Artie did his schtick of taking over her interview time as well.. granted, they riffed well, and she got him a couple of times, but the idiot should stfu at some point.

Also, couldn't help but notice he was very clearly twitching/shaking and slurring his words at times. At minimum he had a few drinks prior to the appearance. Susan Sarandon who obviously had no idea who he was even jokingly accused him of being high...

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I watched this last night online. You can go to Late Night with Jimmy Fallon - Online Videos, Video Blogs, Jimmy's Photos, About Jimmy | NBC Official Site to check it out for your self.

I actually like it. Sure, a couple of the jokes were recycled but I liked his appearance. Now, Artie isn't one of those guests that sits down and tells the most intruiging stories but instead is the guest that pretty much derails the show in a very awkward and funny way. His interjections with Olivian Mund (who is just too hot to exist on this planet) were funny and prodding and sort of awkward, she didn't know if she should laugh, insult or ignore him.

Every second Artie is on a talk show like this, a show not as tight Letterman, he will always make people wince. I think that is a good thing. And I thought he was very good with Susan Surrandon.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
Well, i saw the artie fallon part, but i thought it was really good. Will try to watch the olivia part tonight

Spokker

Jan 15, 2009
Letterman is the only host Artie really behaves for and I thought his last interview on the adulterer's show was his best. When he goes wild, it's interesting, but not as good as his typical, solid appearances on Letterman.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
I think as much as Artie's slovenly appearance gains him slovenly-type fans, it probably hurts him more to show up looking like he lives in the alleyway behind the studio.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Olivia had the best lines of the broadcast. She was off the cuff funny.