Artie News

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
So celebs tweet to promote . So why do people follow them? I'm sorry. I'm just not into twitter.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I think in the long run this is going to help Artie's career.
Everybody is talking about him and now he's labeled a bad boy shocker.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I think in the long run this is going to help Artie's career.
Everybody is talking about him and now he's labeled a bad boy shocker.

its great promotion for his podcast. before this all went down he said it was going to start in 3 weeks. im really looking forward to it.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Artie Lange to appear on Opie and Jimthony tomorrow for the first time ever.

he tweeted that hed be on around 845am.

also he was on some podcast called race wars. never listened before but i dl'ed his episode. its another comedy podcast. im hoping it will be worth a listen.

oh and he gave a date for his own podcast. he said it will start december 1. i really cant wait for that!

Salesman

Jul 27, 2011
He's on there now. He just said him and Howard were gay lovers at one point during his run on the show. Artie was the bottom.

Salesman

Jul 27, 2011
WOW! Artie just revealed that Howard has a 9 inch cock. He saw it in the bathroom one time by mistake.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
So celebs tweet to promote . So why do people follow them? I'm sorry. I'm just not into twitter.
Me either, but my wife follows people like Stern, so she knows where he goes on vacation, or who he's at a party with - stuff he eventually talks about on the show. She knew he was doing Joan Rivers' eulogy before it made the news. So there's that.

Salesman

Jul 27, 2011
Does that include the part with Bobby Lee? That guy is one crazy fucker. It was hilarious.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Listened for about 25 minutes. Will finish up later. Thanks for posting it. At first it seemed liked Morning Zoo kind of stuff with lots of loud voices, all the guys talking together and sort of forced laughing. But as Artie gathered steam it was Artie being Artie. Hello Artie. And the other two guys settled down (less exclamations) and got into the same groove. Enjoying it very much.

Reactions: blueneon36

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Listened for about 25 minutes. Will finish up later. Thanks for posting it. At first it seemed liked Morning Zoo kind of stuff with lots of loud voices, all the guys talking together and sort of forced laughing. But as Artie gathered steam it was Artie being Artie. Hello Artie. And the other two guys settled down (less exclamations) and got into the same groove. Enjoying it very much.

im like 20 mins in now and im always happy to listen to art. as far as the show goes it doesnt seem much like an interview and more like a conversation. i dig that approach on some of the podcasts i listen to just wasnt expecting it on this show. i wonder if this is how all their guest appearances go or is it cause art is a long time friend of jim.

Reactions: blueneon36

Salesman

Jul 27, 2011
The Opie and J/Anthony show is conversational. If you like it you wanna look up other shows with Patrice Oneal and such other comedians. When they had Ghallager on with Patrice Oneal was a classic. It ended up with Ghallager showing he was a racist. Koopman that's how most of their show is. You might enjoy it. What comedians do you enjoy? They've probably been on that show.

blueneon36

Mar 10, 2009
Pittsburgh
For those wondering about the Bobby Lee portion, please see the attached Youtube Video. FF to 52:32 to hear the rest of the interview with Artie and Bobby Lee.

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
It was fine. Artie told most of the stories he's been telling for 2+ years now. He revealed a couple things about his post radio/tv show life but that's about it. The bobby lee portion had some laughs when his hot girlfriend called in. That opie is a real no talent is he not? He just sits there and takes the easy money. Norton is funny, but jesus that's a horrible radio show. Artie just took over and did all the work.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
The Opie and J/Anthony show is conversational. If you like it you wanna look up other shows with Patrice Oneal and such other comedians. When they had Ghallager on with Patrice Oneal was a classic. It ended up with Ghallager showing he was a racist. Koopman that's how most of their show is. You might enjoy it. What comedians do you enjoy? They've probably been on that show.

It was fine. Artie told most of the stories he's been telling for 2+ years now. He revealed a couple things about his post radio/tv show life but that's about it. The bobby lee portion had some laughs when his hot girlfriend called in. That opie is a real no talent is he not? He just sits there and takes the easy money. Norton is funny, but jesus that's a horrible radio show. Artie just took over and did all the work.

ive always had a bit of a bias against o and a cause of howard but i didnt think the show was awful. yes norton does seem to do the heavy lifting when it comes to being funny but i thought they did a fine job talking to art. i doubt i will become a listener because i didnt like it enough to commit to another 3 hours of content every day.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
art just tweeted:

Artie Lange ‏@artiequitter 2m2 minutes ago
You can sign up for podcast tommorow. If u do I promise it's gonna be a crazy time. Thx!

and a day or 2 ago he said it was going to be $6.95 per month. but the details about the show are still sketchy. he didnt say anything about how long it will be or how many per week.

im def going to sign up for at least the first month to see how it goes. ive been looking forward to this for awhile now.

edit: ok he just tweeted this now:

Artie Lange ‏@artiequitter 2m2 minutes ago
Guys it's not tomorrow it's Monday. You can sign up for podcast Monday December 29 at http://artiequitter.com

Last edited: