Artie Lange Rushed To New Jersey Hospital

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
So how long before a caller brings it up? Before or after the first "I really loved HoHS" call? And will Howard discuss the matter other than "Artie's not here?"

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
I think he'll make it in, the hospital is in New Jersey and I think that New Jersey is next to New York where they do the Stern Show.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I think he'll make it in, the hospital is in New Jersey and I think that New Jersey is next to New York where they do the Stern Show.

True.

These long weekends make me forget what day it is. I LOVE that feeling! :) I almost thought it was Sunday night.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
So how long before a caller brings it up? Before or after the first "I really loved HoHS" call? And will Howard discuss the matter other than "Artie's not here?"

Bong Hit Bobo won't have to call in to start things off. If this TMZ report is as serious as the rumors surrounding it, Artie will be the first topic of the morning, probably the only topic.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Bong Hit Bobo won't have to call in to start things off. If this TMZ report is as serious as the rumors surrounding it, Artie will be the first topic of the morning, probably the only topic.

At least it's not a segment for HTV.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
Do you think it could have been a suicide attempt? I have my doubts about the first one, I just think it was something Artie concocted to have a good story, and while this could be an attempt, he's awfully good at not succeeding and thus having another good story.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Do you think it could have been a suicide attempt? I have my doubts about the first one, I just think it was something Artie concocted to have a good story, and while this could be an attempt, he's awfully good at not succeeding and thus having another good story.

I've been reading some stuff at another forum (not SFN) where people are claiming this is the case. Something about bleach, a knife and Colin Quinn.

Dunno if it's true. Take it as 5th-hand gossip. But if true, god knows Artie was more fucked up than anyone expected.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
The other mystery is, we can find out what Clooney or Pitt or Angelina are doing almost minute by minute, but no one heard a hint of what Artie's doing for 2-3 weeks (granted, the levels of celebrity are very different, but that should make tracking down Artie easier, not harder). And then when there is finally news, TMZ.com is the only source?

It does have a feel of more of a planted story from Artie himself, especially with the show starting up Monday, assuming he did not legit try to kill himself, and the guy does have a reputation for making up EVERYTHING. Also, if it was a legit suicide attempt, I really feel as though there would be MANY more websites breaking the news.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Also, if it was a legit suicide attempt, I really feel as though there would be MANY more websites breaking the news.

Then again maybe they, like a bunch of folks on this site, are tired of the Artie drama and lump it into the WGAS, WGAF category? Me, I'm not sure I'd buy suicide over potential OD or intoxicated incident involving another dresser.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
Jef, you make good points for sure.

I also find it interesting Rush Limbaugh got rushed to the hospital recently (which, I might add, was covered extensively by MULTIPLE sources almost instantaneously), and suddenly, Artie is rushed to the hospital, too? I will of course eat my words if Artie is in failing health, but there are just A LOT of holes in this entire situation, versus a real "emergency hospitalization" of a pseudo-celebrity.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
I've been reading some stuff at another forum (not SFN) where people are claiming this is the case. Something about bleach, a knife and Colin Quinn.

Dunno if it's true. Take it as 5th-hand gossip. But if true, god knows Artie was more fucked up than anyone expected.

I'm reading that thread on SFN. The guy's name is Tom from TO.

He sounds like a nutbag. He claims he recognized it was Artie posting because he wrote in Artie's "voice."

He also claims he's more perceptive and everyone else failed to see the Artie connection.

He also claims Howard and other members of the show post and he's the only one who's figured it out.

Sounds like a paranoid schizophrenic if you ask me.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
I'm reading that thread on SFN. The guy's name is Tom from TO.

He sounds like a nutbag. He claims he recognized it was Artie posting because he wrote in Artie's "voice."

He also claims he's more perceptive and everyone else failed to see the Artie connection.

He also claims Howard and other members of the show post and he's the only one who's figured it out.

Sounds like a paranoid schizophrenic if you ask me.

He's sounds like an asshole. Let him have his SFN, just don't tell him about this place.

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
Jef, you make good points for sure.

I also find it interesting Rush Limbaugh got rushed to the hospital recently (which, I might add, was covered extensively by MULTIPLE sources almost instantaneously), and suddenly, Artie is rushed to the hospital, too? I will of course eat my words if Artie is in failing health, but there are just A LOT of holes in this entire situation, versus a real "emergency hospitalization" of a pseudo-celebrity.

I really don't think he's going to last long. My opinion.

We have been watching a trainwreck about to happen.