Artie and Howard are really 'on' in the news today...

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Nothing I love more than when they BS and crack jokes and REALLY get into it during the news.. Today's one of those days... You can just tell when they're having a good time.
It's HUUUUUGE!! :rofl2:

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
the news segment today made listening through the week worth it. funny times like this are the reason i still love the show.

thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaa

HHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEE!!!!

AmuN

Oct 22, 2008
I think Fred was more of the star of the news. I laughed my ass off when he started playing the Paris clips.

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
Yeah, Fred was awesome with the clips, but he's usually pretty good with the clips. The big thing is Howard has to be in the mood to let fred keep playing them, and actually respond or notice them. Fred does a lot of stuff all the time, sometimes Howard just says "Okay, thats enough" or ignores it. Today Howard and Artie were playing off of it. Good news segment, good show overall today.

slab0meat

Apr 20, 2009
NJ
Yeah, it was an especially good news segment.. where you'll hear some soundclip, then half a second, then Howard starting to laugh subtly, then Artie's out-of-breath laugh getting louder... crack joke, rinse, repeat... that was good stuff.