Area live from electric zoo labor day weekend

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
Sirius XM’s Area will be broadcasting 2 unprecedented days of non-stop dance music live from Electric Zoo New York on Randalls Island starring some of the biggest DJ’s in the world like Armin Van Buuren, David Guetta, Kaskade, Ferry Corsten, Markus Schulz, Chris Lake and Steve Angello of The Swedish House Mafia. If you’ll be in the “Area†during this year’s Labor Day weekend, enter for your chance to win a pair of tickets and the chance to go to each show and meet David Guetta and Kaskade! New York City has never seen a dance music event like this and Area will bringing it to you live.

:headbang:

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
Sirius XM’s Area will be broadcasting 2 unprecedented days of non-stop dance music live from Electric Zoo New York on Randalls Island starring some of the biggest DJ’s in the world like Armin Van Buuren, David Guetta, Kaskade, Ferry Corsten, Markus Schulz, Chris Lake and Steve Angello of The Swedish House Mafia. If you’ll be in the “Area†during this year’s Labor Day weekend, enter for your chance to win a pair of tickets and the chance to go to each show and meet David Guetta and Kaskade! New York City has never seen a dance music event like this and Area will bringing it to you live.

:headbang:
Sirius/XM should have been doing shit like this a LONG time ago.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
Sirius/XM should have been doing shit like this a LONG time ago.

:clueless: they have been, well, at least since I have been a subscriber. They have the best coverage of WMC that I have seen

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
This is the FIRST I've heard of Sirius/XM doing something like this and I've a sub since 2004.

NAH...Just check up on their website. They do things like this all the time. Also, be sure to listen to BBC Radio1 on friday nights. They have been live from Ibiza for the past couple of weeks

ROBGv1

Oct 12, 2008
Radio 1 will be playing sets of Tiesto, David Guetta, and Dave Spoon at Creamfields Friday from 9p.m. to 1a.m.

Jupiter

Feb 10, 2009
Never Never Land
This is the FIRST I've heard of Sirius/XM doing something like this and I've a sub since 2004.

BPM and The Move had their first WMC live broadcasts in 2005 from Ultra Fest with Alan Freed and Luis Baro. I recorded it. There were sets by Armin, Ferry, Oakenfold, DJ Dan, Josh Wink, and I think Carl Cox and Benassi and others.