Apple Store = Fail Train! Wooo woooooo

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
As Steve Jobs might say, "Boom!"

Who needs the adapters? They can still get laid just for carrying around the uncharged macs too.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
As Steve Jobs might say, "Boom!"

Who needs the adapters? They can still get laid just for carrying around the uncharged macs too.

Hey guys, I just happened, by chance, to come across about 14 iPhones and 9iPod Touches.

Anyone interested?

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
At Apple prices, that's like $1.2 million of stolen merchandise! And all they need is another $200K worth of power supplies to make it all work. Heh...

I like Apple stores. We always find ourselves there when we are at the mall. I like checking out the laptops and playing around with iphones and ipods (even though my wife and I have like 5 of them at home between the two of us). I've never purchased much there, but they are fun stores to browse around!

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
At Apple prices, that's like $1.2 million of stolen merchandise! And all they need is another $200K worth of power supplies to make it all work. Heh...

I like Apple stores. We always find ourselves there when we are at the mall. I like checking out the laptops and playing around with iphones and ipods (even though my wife and I have like 5 of them at home between the two of us). I've never purchased much there, but they are fun stores to browse around!

Yeah, unless you like paying Apple's FULL RETAIL price it isn't advisable to buy much there. They are cool stores though to check out the Mac merchandise.

1.2 million that will make a nice little business tax write off, but it truly is only a drop in the bucket.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
Yeah, unless you like paying Apple's FULL RETAIL price it isn't advisable to buy much there. They are cool stores though to check out the Mac merchandise.

1.2 million that will make a nice little business tax write off, but it truly is only a drop in the bucket.

I stopped buying Ipods there after I read their return policy. I forget the specifics but that's when I decided that all my Ipods would be purchased at Costco. When I was deciding between a new Nano or an Ipod Classic, I was there for over an hour using them and comparing cases and such. I might not have bought one there, but Apple still got my money through Costco :).

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
The Costco here in Houston serves Hebrew National dogs. I love Costco.

Yeah, the hot dogs were kosher when I went to the Costco in Kirkland.

Hot dogs and soda aren't the only great thing about Costco. You have to love their return policy also!

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
You have to love their return policy also!

That I love even more than than the Hot Dogs. Sam's Club generally has the same type return policy too. Though they don't seem to carry as many electronics as Cosco now days.