Apple Smart Watch

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
You don't to wind it, if you wear a sundial watch. Ask meme, he wears one all the time.

f6219a2ec8ffa425a7d28c3875fb5e5e.jpg

Reactions: memebag

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Well I ordered my new Apple Watch series 3 today and I should received sometime the second week of October. Plus AT&T had some promos, they waived the activation fee and no monthly next payments for the next 3 months.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Well I ordered my new Apple Watch series 3 today and I should received sometime the second week of October. Plus AT&T had some promos, they waived the activation fee and no monthly next payments for the next 3 months.

Will this be the one to fill that final slot in that nice watch case you have?

Reactions: Wolf

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
If they get that it proves a huge number of fanboys buy only for the name and not the feature/value combination. Sorry not gonna spend $600 + iPhone cost and still have to buy a band.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk
So I guess if I bought myself a watch I am now a fanboy? I noticed that since I am no longer downtown eating lunch daily my fun money account had grown quite large. So I got myself a series 5 watch. Biggest toy I have ever bought.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Once again I am waiting. Today the UPS guy has been in and out about 3 times. Each time with 2 or 3 packages. None of those are mine. I am hoping mine will be in the 4th load but given this is UPS who knows.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Ok found that. Downloading version 6.2.6 to the watch now. It says it has to be in charger but I have 78% so I am going to see what happens when it is on my wrist.

I seem to have lost notification sounds on my phone.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
So I have had this about a week or so and it's a neat toy. I do enjoy having a watch on again. I like some features. Haven't tried others.

Still some stuff which I can't seem to figure out. What I would like to do is get texts and stuff as alerts on my phone. When I set this up, it mutes the alert sound on my phone and replaces it with some sort of muted alarm on my watch. I don't want that. I want the alert on my watch AND the full alert on my phone including assigned sound. Also, I found a place where it is supposed to either chime or do bird sounds on the hour. The watch does neither. I want the chirp. I found a volume control for the watch but only if I turn on silent mode. Seems sort of counter intuitive.

Anybody who has a watch already figure any of this out?

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
I’ve had an Apple Watch for years. I have not been able to find a setting to have notifications in both locations. It’s either one or the other. If I’m wearing my watch, audio notifications go there. It’s a little annoying because I find that some of the time my watch will mute itself and I don’t get the notifications I want. Not a deal killer though. Overall I like it.

Reactions: HecticArt and Aaron

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
I’ve had an Apple Watch for years. I have not been able to find a setting to have notifications in both locations. It’s either one or the other. If I’m wearing my watch, audio notifications go there. It’s a little annoying because I find that some of the time my watch will mute itself and I don’t get the notifications I want. Not a deal killer though. Overall I like it.
I remember that you mentioned having some pretty serious watches in the watch thread, back before my days of posting there. You still have a collection?