Apple Pie and a Bagelful?

foyt

Oct 23, 2008
South of Terre Haute
Couple of random food thoughts:

1) I thought I heard someone say yesterday afternoon that there was an "Apple Pie" recipe on Dave's website. Can you link me?

2) Last night I tried my first Bagelful (cinnamon) right before bedtime. Woke up at 4am feeling like I had been punched in the gut. I didn't really see the attraction when I first ate it, and now I'm pretty sure they aren't for me. Can I send you a broken box, Bags?

Dave Moody

Oct 14, 2008
Barre, VT
www.sirius-speedway.com
APPLE PIE MOONSHINE

Combine 1 gallon of apple juice, 1/2 gallon of apple cider, 1 1/3 cups of sugar and six cinnamon sticks. Bring to a boil, allow to cool.

Add 1/2 liter of Everclear or other clear corn whiskey. (Or more to suit your individual taste)

If desired, strain through cheesecloth to remove cider residue.

Enjoy!

foyt

Oct 23, 2008
South of Terre Haute
APPLE PIE MOONSHINE

Combine 1 gallon of apple juice, 1/2 gallon of apple cider, 1 1/3 cups of sugar and six cinnamon sticks. Bring to a boil, allow to cool.

Add 1/2 liter of Everclear or other clear corn whiskey. (Or more to suit your individual taste)

Enjoy!

THANKS MOODY!! :rofl2: (me after partaking of the above)

johnbom

Oct 25, 2008
South Carolina
APPLE PIE MOONSHINE

Enjoy!

How many servings does that make? ;)

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
Foyt, thanks for bringing that up, I was also looking for it and thought I miss heard about where it was posted at.

Dave, thanks for sharing the recipe *hickup*, I'm sure it tastes great!!!:p

Cementups

Oct 23, 2008
APPLE PIE MOONSHINE

Enjoy!

Thanks for the recipe. Unfortunately Everclear is an illegal substance here in PA. I will either have to have a friend import it or substitute,

rdhdtrue

Oct 14, 2008
St. Louis
danicaboni.blogspot.com
Has this become NASCAR 128/104 Cooking? Next thing you know we'll be posting Sex in a Pan...:rolleyes:

:)

I am assuming your not talking about this one ...

SEX IN A PAN

1 devils food cake mix (can be delight)
1 jar Caramel Butterscotch Topping
1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
1 (12 oz.) pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 (8 oz.) containers Cool Whip
4 regular size Snicker candy bars (freeze)

Prepare cake mix according to the directions on the package. (Bake in a 13x9 inch cake pan.) Remove cake from oven when done; make holes in cake with a straw. Pour butterscotch topping on cake.
Place cake back in warm oven - making sure the oven is turned off - for 10 minutes. Remove cake and pour sweetened condensed milk over top. Put chocolate chips over milk. Put 2 containers of Cool Whip on top of chocolate chips. Break SNICKERS® bars with a hammer and put on top of the Cool Whip. Place in refrigerator until ready to eat. This is better if made the day before.

Reactions: semipenguin