Apple Id

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Apple locked it for me last night. For my own good they said. Made me go to a link to unlock it. It of course was the forgot password link. I knew my password but Apple locked it. Of course I can't set it to the same password I had. Why not? I have obviously remembered it. Now my stupid phone keeps asking for the new one ever 3 minutes. Pissing me off.

</rant>

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I have no idea why. Don't think I am doing anything different than anybody else.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
The repeated tries appear to be from the iCloud email which is not working and I don't use. I will turn it off.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
It seems like the icloud little sync program on my computer still had my old password or was the cause of the issue. So I had to reset the damn password AGAIN and now I have logged in on both systems so hopefully this fixes this.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
My iPad decided to stop synchronizing my work calendar Monday. It would grab a few new appointments hear and there, but not all of them. My mail still synced. I had to delete my calendar and reinstall it.
No ideal why.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
My iPad decided to stop synchronizing my work calendar Monday. It would grab a few new appointments hear and there, but not all of them. My mail still synced. I had to delete my calendar and reinstall it.
No ideal why.

For a while, for me to get the entries my wife had made to our calendars I had to create an entry and then delete it. Then I would get her updates. Then it just started working again without me having to do that.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Every once and a while my mail will open, but I only get the header. It tells me that it can't download the content. I haven't tried to reinstall the account yet.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
It seems like the icloud little sync program on my computer still had my old password or was the cause of the issue. So I had to reset the damn password AGAIN and now I have logged in on both systems so hopefully this fixes this.

Still asking now and again. Will be upgrading to the 6S in a week or 2. Hopefully this won't mess that up.