App Tech Support Needed

Discussion in 'SiriusXM Soundwave Cafe' started by kryptonite, Oct 23, 2018.

1. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

I'm listening to a channel and want to go to another.

I see the arrows at the top on each side of the channel logo. I click them. I'm taken to a screen with the channels on a scroll and a keypad. I can scroll to another channel or type the number in...

But how do I go from that screen to the channel I want to go to? What is the purpose of this screen and what can I do with it?

Do I really need to go back to the main screen and go through all those menus?

2. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Darned good question.....

3. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

When I hit one of those arrows on my phone app, it goes to the screen you describe (with the scroll), but below that I get a button that says "ENTER CHANNEL". If I hit that button, I get the number pad with "GO" below it. However, if I don't hit that button, about 2 seconds later, it goes to the next channel (up or down) that's being displayed, on it's own. So if I'm on Ch 34, and I hit the right arrow, it'll scroll to Ch 35 with the ENTER CHANNEL button displayed. But if I do nothing, it'll go to Ch 35 and start playing.

I've actually never used those arrows. I mostly set favorites, and bounce around those. Occasionally, I go through the menu to Browse> Music> Categories> Channels.

4. geosync

geosync Well-Known Member

Ya, seems like a new phenomenon. It's stupid. The arrow should and still does at times move you forward or back to the channel around you. I barely remember what the channel numbers are anymore so scot is right just make favorites.