Anything else, Robin?

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I'm embarrassed for her and Howard. How quick and abrupt was today's sign-off after Ophilia was done with the news...

It's very obvious a rush job to get out of there... at least pretend to take interest towards the end of the show.

I welcome comments on this, and I'll even read yours, Die_LaMattress. :D

Spokker

Jan 15, 2009
According to MarksFrigginBlog the Wrap Up Show started at 10:50, so he must have ended at 10:45. What's wrong with that?

Are you so insecure that you need Howard to tuck you in and read you a bedtime story after the show is done? After four hours, who gives a shit? He's always been signing off quickly since the KROQ days.

But you won't talk about the time when after the news Artie and Howard riffed for another 15 minutes. Did you forget it or something?

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
According to MarksFrigginBlog the Wrap Up Show started at 10:50, so he must have ended at 10:45. What's wrong with that?

Are you so insecure that you need Howard to tuck you in and read you a bedtime story after the show is done? After four hours, who gives a shit? He's always been signing off quickly since the KROQ days.

But you won't talk about the time when after the news Artie and Howard riffed for another 15 minutes. Did you forget it or something?

Hey, chill out there, killer.

I have no problem with what time the show ends. It could end at the 10 o'clock hour and I'd be fine with that.

What I'm saying is that Howard rushed the shit out of Robin and SPRINTED to finish the show up...it was abysmal and embarrassing.

Don't you dare confuse me for DLM or try to attack me like that again, son. Got it?!

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
"What I'm saying is that Howard rushed the shit out of Robin and SPRINTED to finish the show up...it was abysmal and embarrassing."

Eh. He does that. If the news is nonsense then why show fake interest?

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
"What I'm saying is that Howard rushed the shit out of Robin and SPRINTED to finish the show up...it was abysmal and embarrassing."

Eh. He does that. If the news is nonsense then why show fake interest?

Actually, sometimes I hear stuff for the first time during her news segment. I mean, for the most part, it's nonsense but part of the show, none-the-less.

Meh.... :ignore:

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH

Nothing is wrong with it. I just think it's funny when Howard goes over and you here the frustration in his voice. Come on it's an extra hour total sometimes. I know his show is contractually supposed to end at 10am. When he goes over I enjoy it. I think him going over a few times a week makes up for no Fridays. I used to always justily his no Fridays by saying he works till 10:30-10:45 and with less commercials that makes up for no Fridays. He just makes it a federal case anymore when he goes over a little. I think it's funny and no I don't need him to tuck me in and I'm not angry about it. :clap:

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Robin talked about the story involving Tila Tequila during her news yesterday.

Tila's real last name is Nguyen, and I just assumed it was common knowledge that Nguyen is really prounounced as "win". But Robin actually sounded it out, saying "newyan". What a dope.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Robin talked about the story involving Tila Tequila during her news yesterday.

Tila's real last name is Nguyen, and I just assumed it was common knowledge that Nguyen is really prounounced as "win". But Robin actually sounded it out, saying "newyan". What a dope.

I had no clue thats how its pronounced. Although, if I had to read a story about it I'm sure I'd look into it.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
I had no clue thats how its pronounced. Although, if I had to read a story about it I'm sure I'd look into it.

That's how it's pronounced in English at least. I'm sure if you go over to Vietnam or something they might say it a little differently.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule

haha ur kinda funny but i get his drift. it sucks when they get outta there quick. even if they went about 5 hours you always want more. i guess thats why he rocks so much, always leaving us wanting more.

-jhdk

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
It's pronounced thermometer.

(sorry...Seinfeld quote)

dude new curb soon!!! im pumped. ive been watching all the old ones on demand. my dvr is filled with seinfeld, simpsons, and curb! i just looked, the new season starts on the 20th!!! sweet.

-jhdk