Anyone watching Ice Road Truckers?

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Stinks that Rick Yemm isn't in it, but Lisa Kelly isn't bad-looking.

History is showing a marathon all day today, with the season finale at 9 PM ET.

More pictures of Lisa at Lisa Photo Gallery - Ice Road Truckers Season Three - History.com

irt-lisa_007.jpg

(Yes mods, this is Bubba-related... it's not every day you see a Bubba Army shirt on History channel.)

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
I've been watching - do miss Rick in the mix for a bit of drama. Also miss Eric from the past seasons too. This season has been a bit slow, since Hugh and Alex have had to have their chaperones most of the time.

Just one question - I've been wondering who the hell these guys are on the IRT page:

cody.png

and

carey.png

Chrissyb

Oct 14, 2008
Massachusetts
I love this show.. Alex is my favorite..

My husband LOVES Lisa Kelly.. she was so cute in the episode that shows the inside of her cab.. She did just get married..I saw it on CNN a little while back..

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
That chick is only hot when she is surrounded by the rest of those ice road truckers. In the real world she's kinda fugly...

I caught the show last night and they weren't even on ice roads anymore! They were going up and down mountains. They should change the name of the show to "Canadian Bad Weather Truckers".

jl1718

Oct 13, 2008
That chick is only hot when she is surrounded by the rest of those ice road truckers. In the real world she's kinda fugly...

I caught the show last night and they weren't even on ice roads anymore! They were going up and down mountains. They should change the name of the show to "Canadian Bad Weather Truckers".

Even if it's in Alaska?

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN

Half way decent women truckers are always harassed :worried:

Going up & down snow covered 9% grade mountain road is sooooooo easy & boring :rolleyes:

:hhh:

:right:
Posted via Mobile Device

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California

"half way decent" is a good description for her :)

Going up & down snow covered 9% grade mountain road is sooooooo easy & boring :rolleyes:

Posted via Mobile Device

It's boring when you're watching it on TV! It'd be way more interesting if they had some greenhorns and crab boats.

Reactions: Bark

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008

Posted via Mobile Device

That rollercoaster bit looked scary. Any place else, they'd build a bridge.