Anyone Wanna See The Interior Of Howard's Hampton's Estate?

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
I originally saw this on reddit last month because the designer had the pics posted on their website. They have since been taken down, but not before folks could save the pics.

here's the firm that did the work. and originally on the "about us" page, it mentioned doing work for howard

Work | Ingrao

if you don't believe me, here's a pic from beth's instagram. notice the very unique flooring. now noticed the EXACT same flooring in one of howard's mansion pics below:

Instagram
D6Jgaf0.jpg

Also, you can see part of the bowling alley that was briefly mentioned on the show in the first pic. AND in the pic of the room with the TV, you can see one of howard's book covers on the shelf and in the bedroom, there is an open magazine that shows an article about beth on it.

g7EXJO2.jpg

G22i9JD.jpg

G22i9JD.jpg

MYqlgOr.jpg

2gqIy2A.jpg

sxiIjkK.jpg

Hb3LMFu.jpg

uR01sS2.jpg

w8VPdYa.jpg

jhJhsPh.jpg

lgj3NMj.jpg

p86SdqU.jpg

5l5HgrK.jpg

ooehs0j.jpg

X7pxZ9q.jpg

UNGAJMM.jpg

O3dPhwN.jpg

MNznM2r.jpg

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Wonderful post. I want to believe so I can laugh. I do believe. But doesn't he rent the Hampton's place? Would a renter decorate like that? Whoever did it, it is truly grotesque to me, on the outside looking in. Give me Artie's former Jersey Shore residence any day.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
The floors match, but I notice a couple of oddities. One picture shows guitars hanging as decoration. I don't get that. However, the first non-Beth photo is funny. I see platinum records on the wall AND TWO BOWLING LANES!

I can't believe this is Howard's place.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
Wonderful post. I want to believe so I can laugh. I do believe. But doesn't he rent the Hampton's place? Would a renter decorate like that? Whoever did it, it is truly grotesque to me, on the outside looking in. Give me Artie's former Jersey Shore residence any day.

I believe he owns all three places. I could have sworn folks have posted the details when he purchased that house years ago. he bought the hamptons place after losing his original long island residence in the divorce obviously. I assume he likes being near his kids, parents, and other rich east coast celebs, so it accomplishes multiple goals for him.

btw, on the 8th picture in the series, you can see the bedroom with the magazine opened to the beth article. just enlarge the pic by clicking it.

it's DEFINITELY his house. why else would the site take all the pics down and change their "about me" page to not include any mention of him. plus notice, the firm does lots of jobs in the hamptons and manhattan as well.

his house was originally listed as "hamptons 9" on that designer website.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
The floors match, but I notice a couple of oddities. One picture shows guitars hanging as decoration. I don't get that. However, the first non-Beth photo is funny. I see platinum records on the wall AND TWO BOWLING LANES!

I can't believe this is Howard's place.

you don't believe it? howard does have a bowling alley. that was already confirmed on air.

the floors match, the den has howard's book "miss america" in the background, and the bedroom has the magazine opened to the beth o article as well.

Reactions: JHDK

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Well, I'll be. No one else would be reading that article, so I've changed my mind. I am surprised that his place is so ostentatious. I can't believe he would give Gary a hard time about stools and a bar in a theater room and yet have a couple bowling lanes.

Obviously the criticism towards Gary was not, "You shouldn't have a bar with stools in the theater room, because it's a distraction." It was, "...because you should just build a theater room AND a bar room."

Reactions: beaniemac

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Well, I'll be. No one else would be reading that article, so I've changed my mind. I am surprised that his place is so ostentatious. I can't believe he would give Gary a hard time about stools and a bar in a theater room and yet have a couple bowling lanes.

Obviously the criticism towards Gary was not, "You shouldn't have a bar with stools in the theater room, because it's a distraction." It was, "...because you should just build a theater room AND a bar room."
Being from metro NYC myself, I can confirm that bowling is a big thing, it's something you'd put in your house if you had the wherewithal. He gave Gary shit because some guests are stuck sitting in bar stools, and also Howard doesn't understand watching a game while having food (of course I don't understand what he doesn't understand).

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
awesome post beanie! and yea, howard owns his places i think thats safe to assume.

as for the pics i think the office pic is the coolest.

Reactions: beaniemac

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Not my flavor, but it's nice for the Hamptons crowd.

The guitars are autographed, so I'm guessing they are from his rock guests. The black one is an ESP, so I'm thinking it could be Metallica. I can't quite m a ke out the red Stratocaster or green telecaster style guitars.

Are those giant chess pieces outside the window of the curved hallway? Or is it a goofy reflection?

Sent from Tapatalk

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
For someone who wears all black, this place seems a little bright.

Regarding the divorce, I believe the original place was the Manhattan penthouse apartment.

So, it's Manhattan apartment when he does the show, Hamptons on the weekends and Florida as a getaway place for vacations, especially in the winter? Is that the deal?

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
He does the show from the Sirius studio. Think he would let the staff in his precious apartment? Someone might use the bathroom.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
So, it's Manhattan apartment when he does the show, Hamptons on the weekends and Florida as a getaway place for vacations, especially in the winter? Is that the deal?

i think thats right on the money. but probably less hamptons in the winter and more florida.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
WOW! Cant hate on a guy that came from humble beginnings to this.

Funny, I have the opposite reaction. Not hate but disappointment that he would go for such an ostentatiously decorated house. That entrance is garish. And he didn't come that humble beginnings.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
View attachment 2814
He never implied he did the show from his apartment, you did. He's listing where Howard stays at different times.

Ah ha! You are right. Literally it appears to say Howard is in the apartment when he does the show but from the context I can see he (I assume Kryptonite is a he) meant that is where Howard lives when he does the show. .

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Ah ha! You are right. Literally it appears to say Howard is in the apartment when he does the show but from the context I can see he (I assume Kryptonite is a he) meant that is where Howard lives when he does the show. .
I'm glad we cleared that up. :deadhorse:

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
I don't get this place. If I'm rich, I would get a nice place, but I would only get enough space to actively live in. These photos seem like a museum, and I doubt he lives in all of this space.

As for the decor, I also don't understand it. I would be inclined to lounge around in comfort. This place doesn't look very comfortable. As I said, it looks like a museum.

I always joked when I was single that if I was really rich, I would start a scholarship for young 18-22 year-old ladies. Coincidentally, they would all be hot. However, you cannot legally do that, so I would have developed some intricate criteria. I would have paid lawyers to do that, at any rate. Kinda like the charity Big Ern set up on the movie "Kingpin."