Anyone Use Uber Or Lyft?

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
I'm gonna install both, but I wanted to get people opinions on either, if you've used them, or know someone who has.

There are times I sit, in or around cities. Maybe I might want to go somewhere & I need a ride to do it.

Thought one or the other might be useful

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
A friend and I used Uber recently. This anti smart phone cat had the app on his phone. Kid was a few miles away and it was $16 to go 6 miles. I left our keys in his car 6 miles upstream after a rafting trip. After my original gambit (riding in the back of a truck piloted by a stoned lady and her 70 something mother proved fruitless) he called the Uber and it got us home. Thanks Uber!! A carless friend in Seattle uses it regularly and she's still alive.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
A friend and I used Uber recently. This anti smart phone cat had the app on his phone. Kid was a few miles away and it was $16 to go 6 miles. I left our keys in his car 6 miles upstream after a rafting trip. After my original gambit (riding in the back of a truck piloted by a stoned lady and her 70 something mother proved fruitless) he called the Uber and it got us home. Thanks Uber!! A carless friend in Seattle uses it regularly and she's still alive.
That's a cool story

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
This lady drove past the park spot twice. And she claimed to have been from the area. She had a pipe and had been smoking, her mom looked as if she started smoking cigarettes at the tender age of about 6.

Reactions: semipenguin